Author Topic: Suge Knight Will Face Trial on Charge of Stealing Paparazzo's Camera  (Read 542 times)

CORREA

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lWylxzemZ4c" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lWylxzemZ4c</a>

hes done!

Sccit

Re: Suge Knight Will Face Trial on Charge of Stealing Paparazzo's Camera
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 12:42:51 AM »
3 strikes goin in effect soon

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 12:48:09 AM »
3 strikes goin in effect soon

he gonna have 4 by the time its all said and done 8)

Game-Won

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 11:21:58 AM »
How does that strike thing works.. heard 3 stikes and out like baseball or how that goes.

But does Selling weed and getting caught count... or does it have to be bigger things like Gun charges, murder etc.

Taking a camera counts as a strike?.. i would had been done for before 12yr.... and that brings me to, from what age that start counting?
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 01:58:20 PM »
How does that strike thing works.. heard 3 stikes and out like baseball or how that goes.

But does Selling weed and getting caught count... or does it have to be bigger things like Gun charges, murder etc.

Taking a camera counts as a strike?.. i would had been done for before 12yr.... and that brings me to, from what age that start counting?

ANY FELONY CHARGE

Calilove661

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 03:42:21 PM »
Sccif, if your not going to answer the questions. Stay out of their thread.
Suge isn't neccessary going down for 3 strikes but his past plays a role in his bail and his sentences for sure.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 04:01:02 PM »
Suge isn't neccessary going down for 3 strikes but his past plays a role in his bail and his sentences for sure.

hey dawg...u down to post another sports thread in tha g-spot so that i can ban you again? lmk thnx

Calilove661

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2015, 08:11:03 PM »

hey dawg...u down to post another sports thread in tha g-spot so that i can ban you again? lmk thnx

Would Suge approve of your weak minded tactics or would he get heavy handed with frauds like U?
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=320810.0

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2015, 08:22:21 AM »
IN YA PANTIES IN YA DAMN PANTIES
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2015, 10:58:11 AM »
Mr.Knight
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Blasphemy

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2015, 01:47:35 PM »

A Strike is any felony, however in California they can choose to count a misdemeanor as your 3rd strike Depending on the circumstances of the case. However in this case, the victim is claiming her hand was broken during the robbery which would push the charge to a possible assault charge. Honestly I haven't ever read what the exact  charges were, everyone states robbery because her camera was taken, but given she has a broken hand from the incident its possible he's getting charged with battery also. Regardless he's fucking done, with his history and public knowledge of alleged offensive, combined with the stigma that is his public persona, he's fucked.  The 3 Strikes law is bullshit IMO because it basically means your original 2 debts to society are not actually payed off fully (which is what serving your time is, paying that debt off to the state/government) and can still be held against you in resulting in longer jail time (3rd = counting the other 2 in equation, hence 25 to life, for something that criminally wouldn't be near such a term). Suge Knights case in this robbery is perfect for showing this, if 3 strikes had not existed and he eats this charge it wouldn't be life. However his other trial with him running over that bastard, 3rd or not, he's fucked on that if guilty, however if he gets manslaughter (the lesser charge) 3rd strike goes into effect and he's done.

Shit situation that  could of been avoided had he not being a fucking moron.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2015, 04:19:22 PM »

A Strike is any felony, however in California they can choose to count a misdemeanor as your 3rd strike Depending on the circumstances of the case. However in this case, the victim is claiming her hand was broken during the robbery which would push the charge to a possible assault charge. Honestly I haven't ever read what the exact  charges were, everyone states robbery because her camera was taken, but given she has a broken hand from the incident its possible he's getting charged with battery also. Regardless he's fucking done, with his history and public knowledge of alleged offensive, combined with the stigma that is his public persona, he's fucked.  The 3 Strikes law is bullshit IMO because it basically means your original 2 debts to society are not actually payed off fully (which is what serving your time is, paying that debt off to the state/government) and can still be held against you in resulting in longer jail time (3rd = counting the other 2 in equation, hence 25 to life, for something that criminally wouldn't be near such a term). Suge Knights case in this robbery is perfect for showing this, if 3 strikes had not existed and he eats this charge it wouldn't be life. However his other trial with him running over that bastard, 3rd or not, he's fucked on that if guilty, however if he gets manslaughter (the lesser charge) 3rd strike goes into effect and he's done.

Shit situation that  could of been avoided had he not being a fucking moron.

Preach