Author Topic: This is it for Suge  (Read 1701 times)

Calilove661

Re: This is it for Suge
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2015, 09:28:26 PM »
regardless, it is enough money to solve a lot of Suge's financial problems.

You can end up just extorting and taxing fools just off that rep alone.  They even say Suge was recently trying to tax East Coast rappers for coming to L.A.

I feared making this thread would invite people to comment who never repped the west or lived in another country. Sccit wasn't even born, Infinite is the West Coast research. His research told him Suge is looking for money to take care of his financial problems. This research would only be true if Suge wasn't in jail. He could make bail but his problems won't go away by doing that. Whether or not he shakes people down should be irrelavant but the judge is clearly using it against him. The Kansas City researcher is clearly correct on this point.

Yes I am from different country Cali... U already know this place is crawling with crazy dumb fuck euros and Ozzie's....
What's your problem???
An Ozzie fan can't have an opinion???
Or what, only arrogant seps opinions are valid???

If you and the researcher want to keep posting uninformed drool, rock ya bardy. No one is paying attention.

Bandida

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2015, 09:31:22 PM »
Except you right?

Calilove661

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2015, 09:35:33 PM »
Except you right?

I excluded you, Sccif and the researcher from the discussion

CORREA

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2015, 10:58:06 PM »
suge has done too much wrong just look at his rap sheet u people can you not see that its over nothing can save suge

Calilove661

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2015, 09:57:32 AM »
suge has done too much wrong just look at his rap sheet u people can you not see that its over nothing can save suge

Exactly, it all counts against him when judging a characta.

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2015, 01:50:32 PM »
anal sodomy
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

Bandida

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2015, 01:52:08 PM »
anal sodomy

Is not a joke!!!
Ask ya mother!!!

Calilove661

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2015, 04:09:03 PM »
anal sodomy

Is not a joke!!!
Ask ya mother!!!

No need. Your here, you can address.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2015, 10:41:43 PM »
I don't understand this thread. It's not going to be up to the judge, he'll have a trial and it will be up to the Jury.

Suge doesn't have to sell away his rights. If he wanted to he could write his own book and negotiate the rights to a movie. He could probably make a million by doing a exclusive interview with a tabloid or something. Plus the Dre owing him money thing has been brought to the table. My point is he still has options.

Sorry for your confusing buda. The Judge is trying to let him sit clearly if you've been following. It could take Suge years to resolve all his case. His play dead moves are played out. He is stewing and I think he hurts someone or himself real soon.

People turning this into a thread about his bail. In theory he could bail out but that doesn't solve his overwhelming problems. Suge is DONE.
I just came from court earlier today and got my own case dismissed... kind of in the mood to talk about this kind of shit.

I'm not saying Suge will get off clean and clear, but I don't think he's done.  Yes, he has a track record of legal issues, but it doesn't make him a cold blooded murderer.  Worst case scenario, I think he might get a few years of jail time for involuntary manslaughter, or maybe even just sentenced to time served, depending on how much longer the case takes.  I don't see them getting him for murder, since it's fairly easy to deduce that Suge didn't kill Terry on purpose and was just trying to get out of there after that altercation with Bone, who you know isn't going to testify against Suge and already is at risk himself since the video footage shows up handing his strap away, and that gives Suge's legal team more ammo.  So at least with the charges for what happened with Bone, Suge's lawyer could make a motion to dismiss those particular charges due to lack of prosecution witness.

CORREA

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2015, 12:56:11 AM »
I don't understand this thread. It's not going to be up to the judge, he'll have a trial and it will be up to the Jury.

Suge doesn't have to sell away his rights. If he wanted to he could write his own book and negotiate the rights to a movie. He could probably make a million by doing a exclusive interview with a tabloid or something. Plus the Dre owing him money thing has been brought to the table. My point is he still has options.

Sorry for your confusing buda. The Judge is trying to let him sit clearly if you've been following. It could take Suge years to resolve all his case. His play dead moves are played out. He is stewing and I think he hurts someone or himself real soon.

People turning this into a thread about his bail. In theory he could bail out but that doesn't solve his overwhelming problems. Suge is DONE.
I just came from court earlier today and got my own case dismissed... kind of in the mood to talk about this kind of shit.

I'm not saying Suge will get off clean and clear, but I don't think he's done.  Yes, he has a track record of legal issues, but it doesn't make him a cold blooded murderer.  Worst case scenario, I think he might get a few years of jail time for involuntary manslaughter, or maybe even just sentenced to time served, depending on how much longer the case takes.  I don't see them getting him for murder, since it's fairly easy to deduce that Suge didn't kill Terry on purpose and was just trying to get out of there after that altercation with Bone, who you know isn't going to testify against Suge and already is at risk himself since the video footage shows up handing his strap away, and that gives Suge's legal team more ammo.  So at least with the charges for what happened with Bone, Suge's lawyer could make a motion to dismiss those particular charges due to lack of prosecution witness.

ur dreaming hes fucked

Calilove661

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2015, 10:44:07 AM »

Suge isn't getting time served and his previous felonies and other pending cases will factor into any discussion of lighter sentence. Hasn't his legal team already filed for dismissing charges?

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2015, 10:46:57 AM »
Probably, but not for all of them, so a dismissal might not be instant, especially in a case involving felony charges.

He's not getting convicted of murder though.

Calilove661

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2015, 10:51:56 AM »
Probably, but not for all of them, so a dismissal might not be instant, especially in a case involving felony charges.

He's not getting convicted of murder though.

What your missing is that even if what self defense, Suge prior behavior absolutely factors into this unless the judge says it can't be considered which he won't. With his priors and pending cases, a vehicular homocide or duii manslaughter conviction, he's getting the max or close to it.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2015, 01:01:56 PM »
But the thing is that regardless of his past, it won't make him more or less guilty of what they can prove he did that day. So no matter what is on his rap sheet, if he gets convicted, the smart money is on manslaughter and not murder since they probably can't prove intent. His past can (and will) play a role in his sentencing AFTER the verdict, but involuntary manslaughter charges still call for jail time (and not prison time), so even the max for that isn't going to be anything Suge hasn't handled before.

Calilove661

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2015, 03:02:36 PM »
The sentence will stiff and 3 strikes could end him. He will either kill someone or himself.