Author Topic: iv life - tracklist up soon and some more info  (Read 85 times)

Don Seer

iv life - tracklist up soon and some more info
« on: April 11, 2003, 11:39:46 AM »
keep a eye on the iv life site, tracklist goin up pretty soon

they delayed the album 'Volume 2 : Tha New Breed' until the end of this month so they could get a good distributor and do some hyping for the album... it must be working coz ppl have been signing up to the forum at www.4liferecords.com/fans asking whats up coz they've seen some promo stuff around and heard things on some stations.. looks like shits building up

budsmokeronly

Re:iv life - tracklist up soon and some more info
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2003, 11:46:46 AM »
iv life records is dope shit, I hope they blow up and smash on all these fagget ass so called rappers in the industry.

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
Re:iv life - tracklist up soon and some more info
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2003, 01:42:32 PM »
Thats cool because I still havent found their 1st release on sale anywhere. They have an office off Jefferson. Repected crip label that started as a Gang (MainStreet Mafia/Contract crips) onto Lowriders (Cali-Swangin.com) onto Music (Iv Life Records). I don't think the label resolved around Drug Money though. They own a car club, There was an interview with all this info in by the artists in "Riders Tag Club" magazine, Too Cool and Big Herb I think.

I hope they release the Tray Dee record soon. Riders Club said that Soul singer Jewel is on 4 Life also but she isnt listed on their website for some reason?

Laters