Author Topic: C-Bo "The Mobfather2" Tracklist July 24th ft. E-40,Tech N9ne,Mc Eiht, Outlawz  (Read 1237 times)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Just finished listening to it - nice album, but def worst than "Orca". It has some good songs on it, but overall - as expected, it didn't live up to the first one.

Man Mietek you drinking alot of fuckin Cheap Polka Vodka...this album has great productions and That Baldheadnut C-bo rappin good.

Mietek23

Just finished listening to it - nice album, but def worst than "Orca". It has some good songs on it, but overall - as expected, it didn't live up to the first one.

Man Mietek you drinking alot of fuckin Cheap Polka Vodka...this album has great productions and That Baldheadnut C-bo rappin good.

lol, dude - it's just my opinion. I didn't said the album was trash, just stated that I prefer "Orca" over this, that's it.

Blood$

lol, dude - it's just my opinion. I didn't said the album was trash, just stated that I prefer "Orca" over this, that's it.

Orca was definitely better, granted that was his best work since Moment Of Truth or anything he dropped in the '90s

westside159

The track with MC Eiht is the best song on the album . Roll On  Beat is dope  8) 8) 8)