Author Topic: Was Eazy-E Murdered? Top 3 Conspiracies Surrounding His Death  (Read 919 times)

TidyKris

Re: Was Eazy-E Murdered? Top 3 Conspiracies Surrounding His Death
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2015, 01:21:42 PM »
IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTRACT HIV BY FUCKIN A BITCH IN THE PUSSY

It is not at all.

Catching HIV from vaginal fluid is the second biggest way of catching it behind anal sex...excuse the pun lol!!

THATS A FLAT OUT LIE

It tells you right here
https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/how-you-get-hiv-aids/

DINT THEY TELL U NOT TO BELIEVE EVERYTHIN U READ? CMON NOW

Hahaha seriously? You are joking right, please tell me you are haha? 

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2015, 02:02:07 PM »

It is not at all.

Catching HIV from vaginal fluid is the second biggest way of catching it behind anal sex...excuse the pun lol!!

THATS A FLAT OUT LIE

It tells you right here

U ARE GULLIBLE AS FUCK....A LOT OF PEOPLE PROLLY SEE U AS A CASH-COW

TidyKris

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2015, 05:00:03 PM »

It is not at all.

THATS A FLAT OUT LIE

It tells you right here

and your an idiot...which is a shame because i actually thought you were one of the few
on here that actually had some intelligence

But then again i suppose your are beyond intelligent seeing as you know more then world wide
medical science does
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 05:05:12 PM by TidyKris »

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2015, 05:29:47 PM »

It is not at all.

THATS A FLAT OUT LIE

It tells you right here

and your an idiot...which is a shame because i actually thought you were one of the few

But then again i suppose your are beyond intelligent seeing as you know more then world wide
medical science does

Listen fuckboy, there's a thing called propaganda in this world we live in. So yea, diseases like AIDS are exaggerated to get dumbshits like u scared of pussy. They use these tactics in high school sex ed classes all around America, mainly to scare kids out of fucking. I don't pull shit out my ass, the reason I know this is because I once went in for an HIV test scared out my mind, when the doctor told me there's only about a 2% chance of contracting the disease through vaginal intercourse and that it usually happens from a.needles and b.anal sex...and since u get fucked in the ass so much, u prolly got it yourself. But naah, foreal, these are facts I'm spitting, and after hearin that from a medical expert, I've heard it a few other times as well. U got a problem wit that? Smoke my shit.

TidyKris

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2015, 07:12:17 PM »

It is not at all.

THATS A FLAT OUT LIE

It tells you right here

medical science does

Listen fuckboy, there's a thing called propaganda in this world we live in. So yea, diseases like AIDS are exaggerated to get dumbshits like u scared of pussy. They use these tactics in high school sex ed classes all around America, mainly to scare kids out of fucking. I don't pull shit out my ass, the reason I know this is because I once went in for an HIV test scared out my mind, when the doctor told me there's only about a 2% chance of contracting the disease through vaginal intercourse and that it usually happens from a.needles and b.anal sex...and since u get fucked in the ass so much, u prolly got it yourself. But naah, foreal, these are facts I'm spitting, and after hearin that from a medical expert, I've heard it a few other times as well. U got a problem wit that? Smoke my shit.

"and since u get fucked in the ass so much, u prolly got it yourself".....come on now really? I expected more from you instead of that schoolyard shit.

Ok cool, so you have your reasons for why you believe it is almost impossible. A doctor told you, thats fine with me and i see why you are lead to think what you do.
But one doctors world versus every other medical document on the virus doesnt change my opinion. 

Doctors get shit wrong all the time so i wouldnt take that information too seriously.
This is the reason HIV/AIDS got so big back in the day because people did not think you could get it certain ways...maybe Eazy thought the same as you?

But just remember that not everything that is written is propaganda and only written to lie to you. An seriously if that was only said to scare people into not having sex then i am sure they would have thought up of something
worse then AIDS by now to scare people, nobodys been worried about AIDS for 20 years...

Anyway you think what you want dude and no i dont have a problem with that at all, it doesnt effect me in any way...just make sure you wrap it before you tap it and dont end up burnt!   

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2015, 07:40:34 PM »

It is not at all.

THATS A FLAT OUT LIE

It tells you right here

medical science does

"and since u get fucked in the ass so much, u prolly got it yourself".....come on now really? I expected more from you instead of that schoolyard shit.

Ok cool, so you have your reasons for why you believe it is almost impossible. A doctor told you, thats fine with me and i see why you are lead to think what you do.
But one doctors world versus every other medical document on the virus doesnt change my opinion. 

Doctors get shit wrong all the time so i wouldnt take that information too seriously.
This is the reason HIV/AIDS got so big back in the day because people did not think you could get it certain ways...maybe Eazy thought the same as you?

But just remember that not everything that is written is propaganda and only written to lie to you. An seriously if that was only said to scare people into not having sex then i am sure they would have thought up of something
worse then AIDS by now to scare people, nobodys been worried about AIDS for 20 years...

Anyway you think what you want dude and no i dont have a problem with that at all, it doesnt effect me in any way...just make sure you wrap it before you tap it and dont end up burnt!   

dont sit there and call me out my name and then expect me not to shit on u brodie......peep game, it's not about one doctor. how many straight people do u know who have AIDS from fuckin women in the pussy? when u meet an AIDS patient, it's usually a heroin junky, a gay dude, or someone extremely promiscuous who be fuckin dirty bitches raw in the booty....sure, theres always the exception, and thats where the 2% comes from. there is definitely a chance of contracting AIDS through vaginal intercourse, but its EXTREMELY low.....i know this for a fact. bet money cats like magic and eazy was doin the superfreak, wit multiple hoes at that......not jus traditional sex and bam, u got AIDS. cats who feed the general public with information overexaggerate like a mufucka, just to scare people into believin that BS..whats worse than AIDS? like i said, medical databases are filled with misinformation to trick people into believing shit, usually for their own personal gain. not just about AIDS either.....so thats why i started by sayin dont believe everythin u read. and for u to call me an idiot for that, u owe me an apology sir.

TidyKris

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2015, 02:09:48 AM »

It is not at all.

THATS A FLAT OUT LIE

It tells you right here

medical science does

dont sit there and call me out my name and then expect me not to shit on u brodie......peep game, it's not about one doctor. how many straight people do u know who have AIDS from fuckin women in the pussy? when u meet an AIDS patient, it's usually a heroin junky, a gay dude, or someone extremely promiscuous who be fuckin dirty bitches raw in the booty....sure, theres always the exception, and thats where the 2% comes from. there is definitely a chance of contracting AIDS through vaginal intercourse, but its EXTREMELY low.....i know this for a fact. bet money cats like magic and eazy was doin the superfreak, wit multiple hoes at that......not jus traditional sex and bam, u got AIDS. cats who feed the general public with information overexaggerate like a mufucka, just to scare people into believin that BS..whats worse than AIDS? like i said, medical databases are filled with misinformation to trick people into believing shit, usually for their own personal gain. not just about AIDS either.....so thats why i started by sayin dont believe everythin u read. and for u to call me an idiot for that, u owe me an apology sir.

No i am not going to apologise. You were the first one to get heated and start throwing shots when there was no need.

Seriously, you dont know every single AIDS victem in the world and you have not heard about every single AIDS victem in the world either so you cant say its mainly gay dudes
and junkies who have it...plus like i said, anal sex is the biggest way of catching it, vaginal second. Which means more people have got it that way then they have from needles.

I dont buy this scare tactic thing at all, i just think that people these days are that paranoid they dont think anything they read is real...especailly in america.

Apart from what a doctor once told you how do you know these things are 100% fact and the medical database are just lying?
Then i can look into it myself

« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 02:12:17 AM by TidyKris »

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2015, 04:22:01 AM »

It is not at all.

THATS A FLAT OUT LIE

It tells you right here

medical science does

No i am not going to apologise. You were the first one to get heated and start throwing shots when there was no need.

Seriously, you dont know every single AIDS victem in the world and you have not heard about every single AIDS victem in the world either so you cant say its mainly gay dudes
and junkies who have it...plus like i said, anal sex is the biggest way of catching it, vaginal second. Which means more people have got it that way then they have from needles.

I dont buy this scare tactic thing at all, i just think that people these days are that paranoid they dont think anything they read is real...especailly in america.

Apart from what a doctor once told you how do you know these things are 100% fact and the medical database are just lying?

U didn't even read the link you posted, fuck outa here. It said "vaginal intercourse is the second highest way to contract the virus through sexual activity" .. Which wit that, I agree. But it doesn't put it above needles. U really think more people get it from regular sex than from needles jus shows how brainwashed u are on the topic. So again, how many people do u know personally or have known of that have gotten AIDS by just fuckin a bitch in the pussy? Don't worry, I'll wait.

TidyKris

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2015, 08:09:11 AM »

It is not at all.

THATS A FLAT OUT LIE

It tells you right here

medical science does

U didn't even read the link you posted, fuck outa here. It said "vaginal intercourse is the second highest way to contract the virus through sexual activity" .. Which wit that, I agree. But it doesn't put it above needles. U really think more people get it from regular sex than from needles jus shows how brainwashed u are on the topic. So again, how many people do u know personally or have known of that have gotten AIDS by just fuckin a bitch in the pussy? Don't worry, I'll wait.

Well of course through sexual activity...im not going to say you can catch it if somebody wipes their pussy down your arm as they walk past you lol!
Right...so thats why i thought you were being redicolouse with your replys, we were obviously on two different pages

As far as how many people i know...i dont know anybody who has has HIV/AIDS so if thats the logic then i suppose HIV/AIDS doesnt exist at all then?

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2015, 09:24:07 AM »

It is not at all.

THATS A FLAT OUT LIE

It tells you right here

medical science does

Well of course through sexual activity...im not going to say you can catch it if somebody wipes their pussy down your arm as they walk past you lol!
Right...so thats why i thought you were being redicolouse with your replys, we were obviously on two different pages

As far as how many people i know...i dont know anybody who has has HIV/AIDS so if thats the logic then i suppose HIV/AIDS doesnt exist at all then?
Not that it doesn't exist, but that it's a lot harder to contract than u were led to believe. Simple science.

SuperSpider

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2015, 02:51:30 PM »
1. Your doctor was an idiot, dude probably barely passed his final year exams, percentage is higher than 2%
2. Virus is transmitted mainly through blood (i.e. open wounds) and only then fluids like sperm and vaginal secretions again mostly via aforementioned wounds. Reason narcs get it is pretty obvious - shared needles stained with contaminated blood. Reason gays get it more is that anal area is more easily bruised, bleeds easily and is prone to hemorrhoids = open wounds, unhealed piles etc. It is just more difficult to get cases where vaginal tissue integrity would be disrupted, but having other STDs will contribute towards that for example, so risk can vary quite a lot.  

In summary, your argument sounds like two ice cream sellers trying to argue who knows more about the engine of a space shuttle cause one of them once overheard the local car mechanic and the other one reads Top Gear. Take it from a person with an actual medical education.  

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2015, 03:51:47 PM »
1. Your doctor was an idiot, dude probably barely passed his final year exams, percentage is higher than 2%
2. Virus is transmitted mainly through blood (i.e. open wounds) and only then fluids like sperm and vaginal secretions again mostly via aforementioned wounds. Reason narcs get it is pretty obvious - shared needles stained with contaminated blood. Reason gays get it more is that anal area is more easily bruised, bleeds easily and is prone to hemorrhoids = open wounds, unhealed piles etc. It is just more difficult to get cases where vaginal tissue integrity would be disrupted, but having other STDs will contribute towards that for example, so risk can vary quite a lot.  

In summary, your argument sounds like two ice cream sellers trying to argue who knows more about the engine of a space shuttle cause one of them once overheard the local car mechanic and the other one reads Top Gear. Take it from a person with an actual medical education.  

are u a doctor?...bottom line, it's not nearly as easy to get AIDS by fuckin a bitch in the pussy as most are led on to believe..it's rare and i've had this discussion with medical experts as well as others who did their homework. if u dont understand that, cant help u there. but it is indeed a rarity, and far from the 2nd easiest way to contract it.