Author Topic: The more I  (Read 208 times)

Chef_YRD

The more I
« on: August 21, 2015, 11:30:58 PM »
Listen to Dj quiks the midnight life the more I love it....you dudes must not be listening to this with headphones on or something...I swear you guys take my dude for granted....this album is incredible sonically from start to finish

Life jacket,pet cemetary,fuck all night, that niggas krazy, back that shit up = 10/10

Puffin the dragon,the conduct,that getter = 8/10

Trapped on the tracks = 7/10

Shine = 5/10

Bacons grove tho??? Come on man 10/10 quiks groove 9/10...

this album is classic in my eyes now
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Sccit

Re: The more I
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 10:39:47 AM »
its a dopeass album and most agreed

Chef_YRD

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 02:02:04 PM »
Fa sho I just think that Quiks albums need to be appreciated a few times to get the full effect I just don't want this one to get lost in the shuffle of great 2015 releases cuz this album is right up there with book of David in my opinion...
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 02:50:47 PM »
it came out last year tho, i'd say a top 3 album of 2014 no doubt

Chef_YRD

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 09:31:32 PM »
Yeah I just mean this was an exceptional year for hip hop especially from the westcoast i just don't want people to overlook how dope that album was cuz they're waiting for the next artists album to drop or didn't let it grow on them...I don't think he really has a bad album after safe and sound and if you count blaqkout his last 3 were incredible a greatest hits of just those 3 would be heavenly