Author Topic: lmao daz getting shit on for his straight to VHS movie (;  (Read 1638 times)

Sccit

Re: lmao daz getting shit on for his straight to VHS movie (;
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2015, 05:15:33 PM »
You're a piece of dust on a piece of dust..and your worth goes as far as your belief

So who do u believe in?

TidyKris

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2015, 06:12:58 PM »
"What has Daz ever done?" How many producers have produced a classic album front to back u moronic fuckboy? Is that just a regularity in the game?? U sound dumb my bro. Try n fall back on the fuckery for the sake of this forums integrity.

If u was trollin, do u playboy. But u sounding dead serious wit that shit. Don't make me start bumpin your posts from when you was a realest groupie.

production wise on dr i give him his due as an artist fuck no
lol now u want to bump some old shit  ;D ;D ;D bump all you want this is the internet im not some retard whos going to hang himself cause of what u or others say

:ooh wait there are retards who actually do that lolololololololololololololololol

Right, so you admit his Deathrow production was good...yet you say he is shit and worthless and never did anything? Hmmmm...
So basically you just talk trash about Daz because you dont like his later material after Deathrow...ok, everything bad you say about him is void from now on.

Daz is a producer...so you cant credit him as an artist without including the production side, thats like just crediting Dre on his rapping  

There were still some good beats coming from Daz in his later albums but the main difference is that at at a big label like Deathrow there was a filter
meaning that only the good beats got through...all producers make more shit beats then good beats but as Daz was independent there was no filter
and he could just put out what he wanted...also he was working in a multi million dollar studio at Deathrow with some of the best studio engineers around
then when he went  independent he was more then likely using a home studio, so of course there is going to be a difference in how it sounds.

Look at Dre...best hip hop producer in the world...but i wonder how good his stuff would sound if it was just him making it on his own from start to finish?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 06:26:26 PM by TidyKris »

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2015, 06:33:11 PM »
plus the production on dillinger & young gotti is undeniable.......son is like a non-trolling troll

"but he's not a legend!!"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2015, 07:26:32 PM »

shits funny af. pac witout the thug life tat......reading lyrics off a blank paper. didnt realize it'd be this low budget, but hopefully they work out the kinks.
  It's not even so much that it's low budget. It feels like they are rushing the hell out of this project.  If they are going to cheap out on getting temporary tats for the actor playing Pac, they might not want to write in a scene where he's walking around shirtless like that, especially since the story wouldn't much require it.  The early footage seems to be all about getting shots of people in the studio lip syncing hit songs. 

smp4life

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2015, 10:13:23 PM »
I don't know how you think you're going to hate on Daz on this board? FOH

But yeah Daz doesn't have the quality control like Dre. He always has a few hot tracks per CD tho. Even the So-So-Def album had a banger or 2 on it.

abusive

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2015, 08:13:45 AM »
I know imma get hate for this but Daz and Tha Dogg Pound never been dope to me. Sorry, lol. They was just at the right place at the right time and sold millions in the process. You could have sold blank cd's right after the Chronic dropped. They definitely not worthy of a movie. This a west coast board and there isn't even any anticipation for the movie.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2015, 08:21:58 AM »
"What has Daz ever done?" How many producers have produced a classic album front to back u moronic fuckboy? Is that just a regularity in the game?? U sound dumb my bro. Try n fall back on the fuckery for the sake of this forums integrity.

If u was trollin, do u playboy. But u sounding dead serious wit that shit. Don't make me start bumpin your posts from when you was a realest groupie.

lol now u want to bump some old shit  ;D ;D ;D bump all you want this is the internet im not some retard whos going to hang himself cause of what u or others say

:ooh wait there are retards who actually do that lolololololololololololololololol

Right, so you admit his Deathrow production was good...yet you say he is shit and worthless and never did anything? Hmmmm...
So basically you just talk trash about Daz because you dont like his later material after Deathrow...ok, everything bad you say about him is void from now on.

Daz is a producer...so you cant credit him as an artist without including the production side, thats like just crediting Dre on his rapping  

There were still some good beats coming from Daz in his later albums but the main difference is that at at a big label like Deathrow there was a filter
meaning that only the good beats got through...all producers make more shit beats then good beats but as Daz was independent there was no filter
and he could just put out what he wanted...also he was working in a multi million dollar studio at Deathrow with some of the best studio engineers around
then when he went  independent he was more then likely using a home studio, so of course there is going to be a difference in how it sounds.

Look at Dre...best hip hop producer in the world...but i wonder how good his stuff would sound if it was just him making it on his own from start to finish?
No, he's saying he had an all star cast at death row and with such a team an producer could shine. The fact that hardly anyone can name anything Daz has done post DR speaks volumes and that was twenty years ago. If he was really as great as some of you proclaim him to be he wold have shined anywhere he went.

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2015, 09:03:27 AM »
I give Daz his props for the effort he's putting into this but he really needs to either get a bunch of investors together to put real money behind the project or hope some big movie company picks it up and breaks him off with a little something for the idea lol

I would hate to see this turn into the next Aaliyah/Lifetime style biopic right after Straight Outta Compton just dominated, a bunch of in studio shots and glimpses of California with mediocre actors isn't gonna cut it... plus knowing Daz he's gonna probably big himself up heavily while downplaying others (especially Suge)

TidyKris

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2015, 09:12:41 AM »

No, he's saying he had an all star cast at death row and with such a team an producer could shine. The fact that hardly anyone can name anything Daz has done post DR speaks volumes and that was twenty years ago. If he was really as great as some of you proclaim him to be he wold have shined anywhere he went.

Thats not always the case...anyway nobody is saying Daz is the greatest of all time but saying he is shit and has done nothing
in his career is just bullshit. Thats the point we are getting at

Remedy360

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2015, 10:05:53 AM »
Daz at his worst > Post Malone at his best

enough with the post Malone only time will tell who know he might be a 1 hit wonder like the  Luniz but i doubt that
now about that daz  ::) what was it that made him a legend again ?

if you have to ask such questions you know nothing about hip-hop

Lol

"What has Daz done"

Is that banworthy? Jus gimme the word folks, we runnin offa popular vote.

fuck you ban me ive been banned at least 4 times already and always find a way back not hard to get back on this out of date forum  ;D

Sounds like you lead an exciting life.

abusive

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2015, 11:10:25 AM »

Thats not always the case...anyway nobody is saying Daz is the greatest of all time but saying he is shit and has done nothing
Refresh our memories then, what has he done post DR? I'm not hating either I really want to understand your point of view.

CORREA

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2015, 11:12:44 AM »

Refresh our memories then, what has he done post DR? I'm not hating either I really want to understand your point of view.
[/quote]

ive been wondering this myself  :D

Blood$

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2015, 11:22:45 AM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daz_Dillinger#Discography

CORREA

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2015, 12:01:04 PM »

then when he went  independent he was more then likely using a home studio, so of course there is going to be a difference in how it sounds.

all i see is a bunch of albums that never sold shit
def not legend status
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 12:10:58 PM by the relavant one »

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2015, 12:36:33 PM »

then when he went  independent he was more then likely using a home studio, so of course there is going to be a difference in how it sounds.

all i see is a bunch of albums that never sold shit
def not legend status

So who brought up the word legend in this?? I coulda sworn I've seen it in at least 4 of your posts in here, but it's like u tryna convince urself cuz no one even said that