Author Topic: A QUESTION FOR THE PRODUCERS HERE  (Read 149 times)

Jac

A QUESTION FOR THE PRODUCERS HERE
« on: April 15, 2003, 01:56:56 PM »
How to add Base to the Beat? I got the drummin' all done and all i need to do  is add base but dont know how....I don't know much about producing so i wanna know if ya could help me out here...Peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:A QUESTION FOR THE PRODUCERS HERE
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2003, 02:01:43 PM »
Well, what do u use to produce?

Jac

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2003, 02:09:47 PM »
I use screenblast acid. Its this program that came wit my comp so i just use it. I dont have any good equipment or anythang i just use my pc

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2003, 02:14:40 PM »
And screenblast acid doesn't have any bass sounds you can use? It should...Maybe look into it...Read a manual about that program or something...

Jac

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2003, 02:16:36 PM »
I'll try that....Do u anythang about Fruity Loops I downloaded that shit but dunno how to use it. Looks complicated.

Jac

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2003, 07:06:32 PM »
I also wanna know how do u add a baseline to a song? Does anyone know?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2003, 02:04:24 PM »
Man...These are things you learn on your own...Fruity Loops is pretty easy once u get the hang of it...They have many types of bass samples in Fruity Loops...Read a Manual about it...U can find one at www.fruityloops.com...That should help you...PeAcE

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2003, 12:05:47 AM »
You may want to try too downloading bass lines and seeing if you can import them into your Acid program. (Although then the problem is that they may not be what you want, or may not fit right)... I've never heard of that prog, so I don't know the details of it. Research around, look for progs... it depends on what the level of work you want to do is. Cubase, ProTools, and Reason are excellent programs to use. I use all three, as well as FruityLoops. Reason is a little harder to bootleg though, so I dunno....
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.