Author Topic: Kxng Crooked (fka Crooked I) & Axl Rose  (Read 360 times)

jonathandubcnn

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Kxng Crooked (fka Crooked I) & Axl Rose
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 12:41:04 PM »
Mp3????

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 01:13:03 PM »
u make beats? shoot me somethin

jonathandubcnn

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 02:11:49 PM »
Here is the official SoundCloud link for the single "Axl Rose" - https://soundcloud.com/jonathanhaycelebrity/axlrose

SuperSpider

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 03:00:57 PM »
You should really stop with the misleading titles. Track is cool though

jonathandubcnn

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 04:16:20 PM »
How is it a misleading title???? It is a song about Kxng Crooked (fka Crooked I) & Axl Rose. How is it not? Maybe you should think about stopping the misleading comments. Glad you liked the track.

WestWestYA

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2015, 06:40:04 PM »
How is it a misleading title???? It is a song about Kxng Crooked (fka Crooked I) & Axl Rose. How is it not? Maybe you should think about stopping the misleading comments. Glad you liked the track.
he thought axl rose would be on the song.

SuperSpider

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2015, 12:13:58 AM »
he thought axl rose would be on the song.

I didn't, because I had seen and heard the track elsewhere first, but it does look so from the title. He did the same with  "Cyhi The Prynce x Crooked I "When The Sky Opens Up" - Official Video!" when the track itself doesn't feature Crooked at all, he just speaks some gibberish at the end.

jonathandubcnn

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2015, 10:47:35 AM »
"When The Sky Opens Up" with Cyhi The Prynce does have a cameo from Crook at the end of the video. It's also Chapter Two in the Urban Hitchcock visual series that pretty much features Crook all throughout... in every video. I didn't realize someone would want a full description as the title of a post on a message board LOL!!!! Not enough characters homie. Moving on...