Author Topic: AUDIO: The Game - Don’t Trip (feat. Ice Cube, Dr. Dre & will.i.am)  (Read 2195 times)

D Breezy

Re: AUDIO: The Game - Don’t Trip (feat. Ice Cube, Dr. Dre & will.i.am)
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2015, 02:14:03 PM »
damn, i guess im the only one who thought this was dope. i listened to it in the context of the whole album tho and didnt know anything about till it came on, i never really peeped the track list before hand, so i had no expectations going in. the album is dope by the way, only 2 or 3 songs i wasnt really digging.

naw i did too, will.i.am been using them samples again lately. i like the flow, this shit is raw
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Matty

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2015, 02:31:41 PM »
obvious 'Compton' leftover, from Dre's intro to content of his verse. production is simple but all round decent joint.

the other song with will.i.am is pretty terrible due to his singing part. shame cause it's a nice enough sample.

Will_B

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2015, 06:42:20 AM »
Not heard any 5/5 music in hiphop. In jazz and soul yes.

You are as retarded as they come .. Every genre has its 5/5. What youre saying is equivalent to saying I haven't seen a 5/5 player in football, but i seen one in basketball. Kill yaself.

Music has 5/5. Every genre does not

What's your favourite numetal or eurotrance 5/5 track, please share dawggy

how does that make sense? There has to be a 5/5 in hip-hop, as that's its own genre. So the GOAT hip-hop track would be a 5/5, just like the GOAT EDM track would be a 5/5 in EDM. But I don't listen to EDM, so I wouldn't be able to tell u.

It makes sense because music is music and I rate it all the same

Illmatic could be called a 5/5 and some generic David Guetta track could be a 5/5 but they're nothing like each other. Music is music no matter what the genre. But if you think a leftover like this is a 4/5 track then good luck to you. Personally that's devaluing the art of hip hop. Take a good beat and say random G-Shyt over it and it's a 4? Crazy

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2015, 07:51:06 AM »

You are as retarded as they come .. Every genre has its 5/5. What youre saying is equivalent to saying I haven't seen a 5/5 player in football, but i seen one in basketball. Kill yaself.

how does that make sense? There has to be a 5/5 in hip-hop, as that's its own genre. So the GOAT hip-hop track would be a 5/5, just like the GOAT EDM track would be a 5/5 in EDM. But I don't listen to EDM, so I wouldn't be able to tell u.

Illmatic could be called a 5/5 and some generic David Guetta track could be a 5/5 but they're nothing like each other. Music is music no matter what the genre. But if you think a leftover like this is a 4/5 track then good luck to you. Personally that's devaluing the art of hip hop. Take a good beat and say random G-Shyt over it and it's a 4? Crazy

lmao

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2015, 01:29:53 PM »
Cool song for what it is. Feel sorry for the peeps expecting a classic :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2015, 03:29:05 PM »

either youre retarded or youre trolling....only 2 options.

then again, u can also be a retarded troll, so i guess theres 3 options really.

Will_B

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2015, 06:22:12 AM »
Lol your evasion only proves my point. Calling a track like this a 4 is like saying 'this is all there is to rap'. Game could rap about what he ate for lunch and cats would be calling it a 4/5

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2015, 09:04:40 AM »
Game could rap about what he ate for lunch and cats would be calling it a 4/5

nope... just stop lol

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2015, 11:08:18 AM »
Lol your evasion only proves my point. Calling a track like this a 4 is like saying 'this is all there is to rap'. Game could rap about what he ate for lunch and cats would be calling it a 4/5

i never rated this track, im just laughin at your pretentious faggotry causin u to act like hip-hop is a lower form of art than other genres so that we can all forget that you're a nerd who hoards low-rate DPG tracks. it aint workin brodie...like my boy bloodmoney said, jus stop.

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2015, 11:22:57 AM »

i never rated this track, im just laughin at your pretentious faggotry causin u to act like hip-hop is a lower form of art than other genres so that we can all forget that you're a nerd who hoards low-rate DPG tracks. it aint workin brodie...like my boy bloodmoney said, jus stop.

No I'm saying hip hop is a high art form and celebrating tracks like this devalues the art. And I can say DPG is mostly trash. I never put it on a pedestal holmes

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2015, 11:49:55 AM »

No I'm saying hip hop is a high art form and celebrating tracks like this devalues the art. And I can say DPG is mostly trash. I never put it on a pedestal holmes

To say there is no 5/5 in hip-hop is devaluing the art....... and if DPG is trash, why were u collecting their tracks in tip top bitrate? Only answer is autism.

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2015, 10:46:05 PM »
I said mostly trash. The death row shit is unfuckwitable still, and they have rare gems in their catalogue since. I had 95% of their stuff at one point I guess and what I listened to I trashed 99%. If you want the hookup I got their best stuff but the rest is gone (maybe I few I can retrive on my old external HD) but that's another topic

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2015, 12:54:04 AM »
I said mostly trash. The death row shit is unfuckwitable still, and they have rare gems in their catalogue since. I had 95% of their stuff at one point I guess and what I listened to I trashed 99%. If you want the hookup I got their best stuff but the rest is gone (maybe I few I can retrive on my old external HD) but that's another topic

Ok

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2015, 05:45:56 AM »
OK, I'll bite.

Eurotrance: Jürgen Vries: The Theme

Nu Metal: Linkin' Park: One Step Closer

Westdog

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2015, 11:17:59 PM »
Song is ok
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it