Author Topic: Psycho Realm...  (Read 370 times)

S.G.V.

Re:Psycho Realm...
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2003, 01:57:17 PM »
just noticed...the majorit of peeps checkin this shit are latino...i guess the rest are choosing to sleep...too busy wonderin if pac has one nut or if pac and eminem would be friends... ::)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:Psycho Realm...
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2003, 02:49:21 PM »
you know i be peepin this im just too lazy to reply lol

Sccit

Re: Psycho Realm...
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2015, 03:49:38 PM »
WHO FUCKIN WIT PSYCHO REALM NOWADAYS?

DRGNBLZN

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2015, 07:08:48 PM »
I used to play the hell out of their first album. I've always thought Sick Jacken is one of the most underrated out there. Legend Of The Mask and The Assassin is a forgotten gem also.

Whos  in Psycho Realm nowadays? Sick Jacken and Cynic?

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2015, 08:20:49 PM »
I used to play the hell out of their first album. I've always thought Sick Jacken is one of the most underrated out there. Legend Of The Mask and The Assassin is a forgotten gem also.

Whos  in Psycho Realm nowadays? Sick Jacken and Cynic?

Sick Jacken
Big Duke
B-Real

BIG DUKE STILLE PRODUCES

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2015, 11:36:08 PM »
big fan, have been since the first album dropped back in 97/98...i was HEAVY in that scene back around the mid 00's, mostly through the psychorealmonline.com forum community (the site was taken down and relaunched around 09 and is a ghost town now)...used to chop it up with dj fm sometimes, went to damn near every show that jumped off, it was a movement back then. there were street teams and a thing called 'the sickside army' that i guess you could compare to the jugalos or something. you ask anyone who was involved in that scene and they'll probably know who erbin from All Angles is. there were alot of soundalike groups that came out locally around that time, alot of shows thrown within that circle.  my group All Angles opened for delinquent habits at their album release party back when they dropped the 'new & improved' album, we were the only ones performing besides them, it was dope. it was at music revolution in Whittier. i met jack a gang of times, cynic too and crow as well. admittedly tho, i havent been into their music as much for a while now, and truthfully havent really bumped anything steadily since the first terror tapes album, which was great. i noticed you posted a disciple of the sick video, i remember when bet one (beto barron of the group) did his very first show, went on ahead of us at some underground show on van nuys blvd back in like 06-07 . been knowing that dude for a minute, aint talked to him in a while tho. anyway, huge fan of everything up until stray bullets or so, havent followed them as much since then. but its good to see jack still doing features with evidence, ras kass, etc. He's the best rapper of Mexican/American heritage ever.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 11:43:42 PM by CHUCK KNOXXX »
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2015, 12:10:33 AM »
big fan, have been since the first album dropped back in 97/98...i was HEAVY in that scene back around the mid 00's, mostly through the psychorealmonline.com forum community (the site was taken down and relaunched around 09 and is a ghost town now)...used to chop it up with dj fm sometimes, went to damn near every show that jumped off, it was a movement back then. there were street teams and a thing called 'the sickside army' that i guess you could compare to the jugalos or something. you ask anyone who was involved in that scene and they'll probably know who erbin from All Angles is. there were alot of soundalike groups that came out locally around that time, alot of shows thrown within that circle.  my group All Angles opened for delinquent habits at their album release party back when they dropped the 'new & improved' album, we were the only ones performing besides them, it was dope. it was at music revolution in Whittier. i met jack a gang of times, cynic too and crow as well. admittedly tho, i havent been into their music as much for a while now, and truthfully havent really bumped anything steadily since the first terror tapes album, which was great. i noticed you posted a disciple of the sick video, i remember when bet one (beto barron of the group) did his very first show, went on ahead of us at some underground show on van nuys blvd back in like 06-07 . been knowing that dude for a minute, aint talked to him in a while tho. anyway, huge fan of everything up until stray bullets or so, havent followed them as much since then. but its good to see jack still doing features with evidence, ras kass, etc. He's the best rapper of Mexican/American heritage ever.

yea we jus did a track wit duke "it's a cold world"