Author Topic: 2Pac's 'Powamekka Café' Notes and Menu  (Read 361 times)

CORREA

2Pac's 'Powamekka Café' Notes and Menu
« on: October 26, 2015, 11:14:30 AM »
2Pac planned on opening a Café called 'Powamekka' - I get a feeling he probably planned this when he was in Jail... Would've been cool to see the estate take his plans and open something inspired by this... Could've seen it being quite popular if they opened it in a good location.

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: 2Pac's 'Powamekka Café' Notes and Menu
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 07:44:45 PM »
I always thought this was a terrible idea.  Pretend it weren't Pac's idea -- does this really sound like a place you'd want to go to?

Pac was creative, but he really didn't know anything about running a business.  And the restaurant industry is very, very competitive.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 08:24:49 AM »
I always thought this was a terrible idea.  Pretend it weren't Pac's idea -- does this really sound like a place you'd want to go to?

Pac was creative, but he really didn't know anything about running a business.  And the restaurant industry is very, very competitive.

It's a funny piece of a Tupac paraphernalia. I also found it amusing when I first encountered this document (I think it was published in one of the Amaru books).

Some of the ideas are cool, but others are crazy: a phone at each table?

Pac was a dreamer. It's clear that he had wild fantasies in order to cope with the stresses of his life.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 03:31:57 PM »

i think if he was able to bring his vision to fruition, u prolly would see it more from his perspective.