Author Topic: Jayo Felony Freestyle on The Pharmacy Beats 1 Radio.  (Read 1135 times)

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
Re: Jayo Felony Freestyle on The Pharmacy Beats 1 Radio.
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2015, 12:49:56 PM »
Oficially confirmed by Xzibit, Jayo Felony and Bishop Lamont are signed to Open Bar Ent.

https://twitter.com/OpenBarRadio/status/670467410135261184
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

mrfranklin

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2015, 08:58:41 PM »
he still got those flowss.

CORREA

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2015, 12:38:04 AM »
Jayo Felony is signed to Xzibit's Open Bar Entertainment. dont mean he gonna do shit

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2015, 11:45:09 AM »
Jayo Felony is signed to Xzibit's Open Bar Entertainment. dont mean he gonna do shit

sadly, this is true... and even more sad is that you actually made one truthful post

but with that being said I do hope X's label can put Jayo back out there along with Slim The Mobster and whoever else is over there, dudes deserve some shine but lol at thinking Dre will give them any beats  8)

soopa-man

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2015, 12:36:25 AM »
Damn that's surprising jayo signed to xZibit, considering he talked all that shit about him for fucking with mitchy slick. Dope to see because they made some heaters together in the past would love to see them work together again.

Can you share that story? Never heard about it. I know Jayo kidna dissed X but that was looong time ago, never knew about situation between those two when the SAS was active.

Southeast San Diego thing, Mitchy is from a blood neighborhood that doesn't get along with jayo's crip neighborhood, it's a well documented rivalry, my in laws live out there so I know first hand.  It's not my story to tell but, cuz it's not about music, when X had sas popping jayo started dissing the track was called "weak arm wobbly" over the dead wrong biggie beat. 

soopa-man

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2015, 12:37:50 AM »
Oficially confirmed by Xzibit, Jayo Felony and Bishop Lamont are signed to Open Bar Ent.

https://twitter.com/OpenBarRadio/status/670467410135261184

That's dope!

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2015, 05:48:28 AM »

sadly, this is true... and even more sad is that you actually made one truthful post

but with that being said I do hope X's label can put Jayo back out there along with Slim The Mobster and whoever else is over there, dudes deserve some shine but lol at thinking Dre will give them any beats  8)

I think X will approach it on major way. He  has his own radio show in Cali which has great approach and it's getting buzz, and he's hosting Pharmacy alongside Dre. He even took Jayo on it and AD. Slim isn't part of them, he was in early stages but he's on his own now, going indie but still working with Dre. I think that 2016 will show it on the right way, X is releasing, Bishop and Jayo too. Maybe he didn't gave or wont gave them beats but he surley will have his hands on their projects. Let's just wait.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...