Author Topic: Respect Mr Snoop Dogg  (Read 567 times)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re:Respect Mr Snoop Dogg
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2003, 04:35:00 AM »
True

but ill stay on the positive...hopefully he will come back and have learned from his recent efforts and  put out an album for all his fans...old n new

Doggystyle is the og for me cos of the time it came out, but each to their own...we all have our own favourites.

pz

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2003, 04:39:42 AM »
You only seem to be able to like an album if it's gangsta....what's that for? ??? ???If you only want to hear "gangsta this" "crip that","shoot the nigga","kill that bitch",etc......it's only obvious u dislike his last two. Don't get me wrong I like gangsta too,but at least i'm open to other subjects as well. To me,it seems you compare every Snoop album to Doggystyle.......not good in my opinion.You'd better rate them in their own respect,obviously you dont buy a CD because you want to compare it to a debut album instead of trying to like or even love it as another album.There's no way in hell Paid tha cost and Doggystyle can be compared,but there's 10 years in between the two.You can of course expect Snoop to be gangsta all the time,but it's a outdated concept nowadays......and Snoop knows it. And you might have heard of the "Red Queen Rule" in biology,it goes "You have to run as fast as you can to stay were you are" Snoop does this,changing his style,you don't,staying put on Snoops style of 10 YEARS ago,that's ages in rap....You're behind and in biology,you'd go extinct along with all these rappers still only doing gangsta. ;D
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2003, 06:11:55 AM »
You only seem to be able to like an album if it's gangsta....what's that for? ??? ???If you only want to hear "gangsta this" "crip that","shoot the nigga","kill that bitch",etc......it's only obvious u dislike his last two. Don't get me wrong I like gangsta too,but at least i'm open to other subjects as well. To me,it seems you compare every Snoop album to Doggystyle.......not good in my opinion.You'd better rate them in their own respect,obviously you dont buy a CD because you want to compare it to a debut album instead of trying to like or even love it as another album.There's no way in hell Paid tha cost and Doggystyle can be compared,but there's 10 years in between the two.You can of course expect Snoop to be gangsta all the time,but it's a outdated concept nowadays......and Snoop knows it. And you might have heard of the "Red Queen Rule" in biology,it goes "You have to run as fast as you can to stay were you are" Snoop does this,changing his style,you don't,staying put on Snoops style of 10 YEARS ago,that's ages in rap....You're behind and in biology,you'd go extinct along with all these rappers still only doing gangsta. ;D
Damn, thats 100% on point.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2003, 07:35:16 AM »
thank you  ;D
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

dexter

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2003, 07:53:35 AM »
Snoop is doing the damn Thug Thizzle!