Author Topic: The Game -- Puts Stitches On Blast ... In Front of Huge Crowd  (Read 568 times)

CORREA

The Game -- Puts Stitches On Blast ... In Front of Huge Crowd
« on: December 14, 2015, 01:59:40 AM »
The Game went in on Stitches once again ... this time reenacting his knockout in front of thousands of people.

The Game was in San Bernardino Saturday night for his "Blazers Cup" show when he put on his best acting face and demonstrated how last week's k.o. went down.

Check out the video...The Game crew even joins in on the action, demonstrating how Stitches "went to sleep."

Your move Stitches.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aSQEBKMHtKo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aSQEBKMHtKo</a>

gio™fugahoo

Re: The Game -- Puts Stitches On Blast ... In Front of Huge Crowd
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 03:03:06 AM »
I don't get it it's like Eminem make ICP Big by mentioning there name on shows
I didn't know stitches before game mentioned  his name
Just ignore this ugly untalented dude

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 05:09:59 AM »
I guess Stitches is one of the dudes that everyone thinks is a fag so his fans have to be even more diehard and racist to make up for it.

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 07:32:02 AM »
this is entertaining a much needed thing in hiphop

MOBNigga06

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 02:55:59 PM »
Game is being stupid and making this retard famous. Two questions I'd like to have answered:

1) What is the origin of the beef between them? Why does Stitches hate Game so much?

2) Why is Stitches using the N-word without catching heat for it? As far as I can tell, dude is a white guy with a greek last name.

The situation is funny because if Stitches had any talent, his career would be blowing up right now. But anyone who peeps his music out of curiosity will immediately discover that he's a talentless retard, and that the Game should do the rap game a favor by having this faggot murdered.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 05:51:10 PM »
The story is that a few months ago at some venue, Stitches was trying to say what's up to Game (or take a picture or something like that), but Game brushed him off.  Stitches got all salty about it, but it obviously didn't work out for him in the end.

Stitches is supposedly half-Cuban, but I guess in Florida that's enough to get you a pass.  The guys jumping him the next day (who don't look black either) were saying nigga left and right while socking him.  So I guess it's not a big deal there maybe.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2015, 07:35:20 PM »
The story is that a few months ago at some venue, Stitches was trying to say what's up to Game (or take a picture or something like that), but Game brushed him off.  Stitches got all salty about it, but it obviously didn't work out for him in the end.

Stitches is supposedly half-Cuban, but I guess in Florida that's enough to get you a pass.  The guys jumping him the next day (who don't look black either) were saying nigga left and right while socking him.  So I guess it's not a big deal there maybe.

thats game's side of it......stithces says that game threw subliminals at him back when he was goin in on tyga about fuckin kylie jenner or some shit. either way, nothin to see here, this beef already over.