Author Topic: A day in 95/96' where Mopreme was lookin more like Ho-preme MoNots  (Read 820 times)

CORREA

According to Heron's nephew (who posts on another forum), this pretty much what happened. But just to add some more details that he had given...

Mopreme was expecting to get paid (most likely for his verse on When We Ride) but getting a little impatient and basically venting to Pac, who was trying to calm him down and letting him know that he had brought it up to Suge already. Then he started being a diva and made a remark about how he was the first one to blow up (since he had that verse on "Feels Good" with Tony Toni Tone in 1990), which kind of pissed Pac off. Suge and his crew happen to walk in, then Mopreme with that liquid courage told Suge he wanted his money. Suge tells Pac he'd better calm Mopreme down, but Pac said he wasn't going to do anything (probably because of what Mopreme said about blowing up first). Then Mopreme kept mouthing off but got his ass kicked, stripped down and thrown out.

This is his exact post

Its like this and mopreme will never admit to it but Pac and them had a studio session, they were all drunk and high especially mopreme and he starts going on a rant about how he needs to be paid and how he doesn't work for free. Pac tells him to shut up and that he has already spoken to him about this subject and for him to be patient. But mopreme is liquored up and starts talking about how he blew up before Pac wit that Toni Tony song. Which pisses pac off even more because that song aint shit compared to tupac's catalog . In walks suge and the mob and mopreme begins talking reckless. Suge tells Pac to calm mopreme down and pac who is already sick of mopreme's complaining tells suge that he isn't doing shit. Mopreme is on his own, and then mopreme gets his ass whipped in front of tupac and stripped of his clothes. The nigga literally got kicked out death row with no clothes on.

Here is a post from the thread about Pac and Heron. Full credit to Heron MOB for sharing it.

One day my uncle was riding with Pac and they stopped at a gas station, Pac stepped out to pump gas in his rolls royce and my uncle went inside the store to buy cigarettes and cigars to crack open for weed. Well while Pac was outside 3 crips pulled into the gas station and seen pac alone pumping gas and tried to run up on him. (I don't know what specific set they were, but I know they weren't southside crips) but Pac wasn't backing down and was screaming at these guys and my uncle inside heard all the commotion and then came out and when those crips laid eyes on my uncle they ran for their lives even leaving their car there. After that pac knew what type of guy my uncle was…..Thats one story thats infamous around here……I have more that I will share with you guys

2Pac wasn't an official member of the MOB Piru, but he was heavily affiliated with them and was surrounded by the Piru gangstas at Death Row and was hanging around with them on a regular basis. He was clearly embracing their culture whether you like it or not. Facts are facts.

On the other hand, Suge is an official member of the MOB and put in work to become a member.
Clear view of Pac's MOB tattoo for anyone who hasn't seen it already:

« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 12:14:04 AM by the relavant one »

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: A day in 95/96' where Mopreme was lookin more like Ho-preme MoNots
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 11:25:15 PM »
According to Heron's nephew (who posts on another forum), that's pretty much what happened. But just to add some more details that he had given...

Mopreme was expecting to get paid (most likely for his verse on When We Ride) but getting a little impatient and basically venting to Pac, who was trying to calm him down and letting him know that he had brought it up to Suge already. Then he started being a diva and made a remark about how he was the first one to blow up (since he had that verse on "Feels Good" with Tony Toni Tone in 1990), which kind of pissed Pac off. Suge and his crew happen to walk in, then Mopreme with that liquid courage told Suge he wanted his money. Suge tells Pac he'd better calm Mopreme down, but Pac said he wasn't going to do anything (probably because of what Mopreme said about blowing up first). Then Mopreme kept mouthing off but got his ass kicked, stripped down and thrown out.
This post looks familiar...

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 12:13:07 AM »
According to Heron's nephew (who posts on another forum), that's pretty much what happened. But just to add some more details that he had given...

yes it does but dub members most aren't on pac forums like us im just sharing info provided by Heron's nephew im sure members here will appropriate not having to go on the pac forums when the info can just come on here (;

nice try tho ::) 

abusive

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 01:55:16 AM »
 I know Mo talks about Pac trying to tell him something on his death bed. Pac was probably saying "I still aint get paid either!" ;D
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 06:24:38 AM »

yes it does but dub members most aren't on pac forums like us im just sharing info provided by Heron's nephew im sure members here will appropriate not having to go on the pac forums when the info can just come on here (;

I guess that's one way to respond to getting caught red-handed plagiarizing a post by the guy who posted it originally

CORREA

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 08:36:29 AM »

I guess that's one way to respond to getting caught red-handed plagiarizing a post by the guy who posted it originally

its common knowledge but i guess u was to retarded to realize hold this L 

JonnyTanna

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2015, 08:50:43 AM »
'The relevant one' just be respectful and credit your source. We appreciate you alerting us to posts on forums we don't visit much but dude isnt wrong. Posting without crediting your source is considered hijacking. News sites repost stuff all the time but they put a link to the source from where they got it.

CORREA

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 10:38:03 AM »
'The relevant one' just be respectful and credit your source. We appreciate you alerting us to posts on forums we don't visit much but dude isnt wrong. Posting without crediting your source is considered hijacking. News sites repost stuff all the time but they put a link to the source from where they got it.

respectful? lmao u got jokes tann tann coming from a guy who jacked peoples money years ago with your bullshit bootleg project 8)

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2015, 11:49:01 AM »

Common knowledge that you had to jack from my post, word for word, and hadn't posted about before.

Not sure how you getting exposed for stealing shit and trying to pass it off as your own is an L for anyone but you.

JonnyTanna

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2015, 09:29:08 PM »
I think you've confused me for someone else? Do elaborate on this bootleg project.

Regardless just acknowledged that you used the post and credit the source. Then no one can accuse you of anything. As I previously said I appreciate seeing these posts as I don't log on to tupacnation much so it's good when someone conveniently brings it to you but sharing the source of your information isn't going to hurt.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 09:32:30 PM by JonnyTanna »

CORREA

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2015, 11:06:16 PM »

Common knowledge that you had to jack from my post, word for word, and hadn't posted about before.

Not sure how you getting exposed for stealing shit and trying to pass it off as your own is an L for anyone but you.

i never said it was my info retard i never ever claim anything i post is mine i just pass info just like everyone else
so hold on to that L tightly  8)

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2015, 11:27:09 PM »
Straight up copying and pasting someone else's shit and posting it without saying where it came from, is passing it off as your own.  Not sure how that is a "win" for you.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 11:42:13 PM by DeeezNuuuts83 »

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2015, 05:07:39 AM »
this is more proof that suge killed 2pac, shit even if pac had a argue with his half brother, beat him down and striped him down? that´s inhuman.

sickfuck hacktofuckk and feaxxxxiii bitches°!°°°°°

abusive

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2015, 11:29:46 AM »
this is more proof that suge killed 2pac, shit even if pac had a argue with his half brother, beat him down and striped him down? that´s inhuman.

sickfuck hacktofuckk and feaxxxxiii bitches°!°°°°°
He's not his half brother, they don't share any blood at all and Pac let it go down.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

TidyKris

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2015, 04:14:14 PM »
Straight up copying and pasting someone else's shit and posting it without saying where it came from, is passing it off as your own.  Not sure how that is a "win" for you.

Exactly...dude is a fucking imbecile though so he wont admit he was wrong