Author Topic: A day in 95/96' where Mopreme was lookin more like Ho-preme MoNots  (Read 822 times)

TidyKris

Re: A day in 95/96' where Mopreme was lookin more like Ho-preme MoNots
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2015, 04:27:25 PM »
this is more proof that suge killed 2pac, shit even if pac had a argue with his half brother, beat him down and striped him down? that´s inhuman.

sickfuck hacktofuckk and feaxxxxiii bitches°!°°°°°

Its not proof at all...if not even proof that this event actually happened.
Everybody from Shock G to Suge to the Outlawz have retold stories about 2Pac over the years and got it wrong so just because
herions nephew said it happened does mean this is actually how it went down...it may be true but its not proof that is actually did 

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2015, 01:52:12 AM »
lil half dead said the same thing motherfuckaaaaz

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2015, 07:52:13 AM »
I just farted on my bitches face I call it the Gipper.
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

abusive

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2015, 04:24:07 PM »
Yes, I believe it's true. Mopreme is a serious alcoholic. Well, let me correct that since I don't know if he still is today, but back in the day he used to have a serious drinking problem where he would get drunk all the time and start mouthing off to people like he was some big shot. He did this a lot with the white executives @ Interscope. Some of them were scared of him so they rarely challenged him. I guess he thought he could do the same @ Death Row but Suge put an end to that real quick. Suge would have knocked him senseless a lot sooner had it not been for 2pac always coming to his defense.

One time Mopreme went up to the Death Row offices demanding to see Suge. He was drunk as usual and mouthing off to the female receptionist up there about how she better go get Suge or else there would be hell to pay. Suge wasn't in the office at the time, but one of his female goons was. Her name was Jamie, a.k.a., "Miss J". Miss J stepped to Mopreme and told him to be quiet. Mopreme didn't like that. He went off on Miss J by calling her every name in the book. He didn't know, however, that Miss J was about that life and as gangsta as any one of Suge's male goons. Miss J ran back to Suge's office and grabbed a pistol. She came back and pointed it at Mopreme and told him if he said another word she would shoot him in the face. Mopreme got scared and tried to apologize but Miss J wasn't having it. She stripped Mopreme of all the jewelry 2pac had bought for him, then had him empty out his pockets and fork over all the money he had on him too. She then gave him 5 minutes to get out of the office or else. Mopreme went running, or in his case staggering drunkenly from the office. He called 2pac later that night and begged 2pac to get his jewelry back for him. 2pac did indeed get the jewelry back, but instead of giving it back to Mopreme he gave it to the Outlaws instead. About two months after this incident Suge came into the Interscope offices and told everyone that Mopreme was no longer affiliated or connected to Death Row. He was banned from the offices and the studio. And that was the last time anyone heard from or seen Mopreme. The word was that he was assaulted and sent home. I guess one day 2pac just got tired of coming to his defense and decided to show him some tough love. 2pac and Mopreme's relationship never recovered after that. They weren't on speaking terms when 2pac died. That part of the story is unfortunate.
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/849892-Deathrow-tea-IV-disturbing-pics-inside/page23
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

jmix

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2015, 04:46:22 PM »
this is more proof that suge killed 2pac, shit even if pac had a argue with his half brother, beat him down and striped him down? that´s inhuman.

sickfuck hacktofuckk and feaxxxxiii bitches°!°°°°°

Its not proof at all...if not even proof that this event actually happened.
Everybody from Shock G to Suge to the Outlawz have retold stories about 2Pac over the years and got it wrong so just because
herions nephew said it happened does mean this is actually how it went down...it may be true but its not proof that is actually did 
cosign. I have only heard people jumping on this train because of what joe cool said. Now honestly, at best what Heron's nephew (all due respect) is third party info.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2015, 04:51:06 PM »
According to Heron's nephew (who posts on another forum), that's pretty much what happened. But just to add some more details that he had given...

Mopreme was expecting to get paid (most likely for his verse on When We Ride) but getting a little impatient and basically venting to Pac, who was trying to calm him down and letting him know that he had brought it up to Suge already. Then he started being a diva and made a remark about how he was the first one to blow up (since he had that verse on "Feels Good" with Tony Toni Tone in 1990), which kind of pissed Pac off. Suge and his crew happen to walk in, then Mopreme with that liquid courage told Suge he wanted his money. Suge tells Pac he'd better calm Mopreme down, but Pac said he wasn't going to do anything (probably because of what Mopreme said about blowing up first). Then Mopreme kept mouthing off but got his ass kicked, stripped down and thrown out.
This post looks familiar...

lmao