Author Topic: Tyga: Yea, I Reached Out to the 14-Year-Old ... But Only Cuz She Can Sing!  (Read 473 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Tyga: Yea, I Reached Out to the 14-Year-Old ... But Only Cuz She Can Sing!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2016, 06:00:50 PM »
Tyga is a pedo and so is anybody that defends him

that's a simplistic view to look at things, plus nobody is defending him, just putting things into perspective. I know it's tempting to bash someone cause we don't like them but it's not how it's done.

I've seen people on other sites defending this clown saying "oh most girls that are 14 look 28 now it isn't his fault" and that is not the business, at all

That's what I'm saying. Even if these fast ass girls are in a hurry to look/act grown, that doesn't excuse the sick pedophiles who prey on them.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blasphemy

• 'G'
Re: Tyga: Yea, I Reached Out to the 14-Year-Old ... But Only Cuz She Can Sing!
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 07:36:05 PM »
On the contrary, mc ren raps about fucking 14 year old on old NWA albums
The lyrics post SOC in N.W.A albums although hardcore and still contained realism in terms of the gangster mentality, was mostly just saying shit to shock and offend people, they pretty much just started figuring out how far they could push it. So they decided to take a page from Luke and "As Nasty as they want to be" and pushed N.W.A's lyrical stance into sex, and the group always felt it had to do it bigger then others at the time.Considering Nigga4life ended up being banned in the UK for it's content it pretty much worked.