Author Topic: C-walk it's a way of livin  (Read 286 times)

Chef_YRD

C-walk it's a way of livin
« on: January 24, 2016, 01:07:45 AM »
I used to own it and there was a song on the menu screen that I've looked for for most of my life that went something like "don't get mad cuz I can my folks to walk with me" and I realized someone SOMEONE on here has to know it...help me
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: C-walk it's a way of livin
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 09:38:51 AM »
Most of the songs were CJ Mac ones... that would be a good place to start.  I know that King of L.A. was one of his songs in the beginning.  Not sure if it's the one that played in the DVD menu.  I have the DVD but I'm not sure if I have it here or in storage.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 10:28:31 AM »
Lol reminds me of the song Xzibit and Saafir were performing on Kurupt's DVD. We all went crazy trying to find that damn song...15 years later and nothing.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

linhak1950

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 11:28:55 AM »
?

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 08:09:14 PM »
Lol reminds me of the song Xzibit and Saafir were performing on Kurupt's DVD. We all went crazy trying to find that damn song...15 years later and nothing.
We had better luck with "That's Gangsta Shit" haha