Author Topic: ThaRealest 2Real mixtape killathugg killakilla jossy  (Read 553 times)

killathugg

• Lil Geezy
ThaRealest 2Real mixtape killathugg killakilla jossy
« on: February 01, 2016, 03:00:26 AM »
https://mega.co.nz/#F!4wF1RCAL!Xw7u9DXAeUtofQziEHPOuQ

Made this afew years ago and 4got about it.
CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE BELOW FOR MORE REMIX'Z!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: ThaRealest 2Real mixtape killathugg killakilla jossy
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 11:25:23 AM »
Hey thanks for posting this.  Been waiting for it for years since I saw the sampler on Youtube.  4 or 5 of these mixes are really good!  I know Realest gets a lot of hate on the forums, but still, wanted to give you props for posting this mixtape.  Figured I'd never get a chance to get this in full, so props. 

MOBNigga06

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 08:52:41 AM »
Yeah, thanks for uploading this. It's always good to hear some new vocals from Tha Realest, who is really one dope fuckin rapper.

What's the story behind this mixtape? Some songs sound really fan-made, while others sound professional. Did Realest hook up some of his fans and let them play around with his vocals?
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

LilRealest

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 01:41:24 AM »
Beyond belief... it has been posted eventually

killathugg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 03:30:59 AM »
Thx fo tha comments homies!!! Sorry it took so long to drop!! When me and KillaKilla started it the whole mixtape was done in like a week jus neva got time to post it, I spent time locked up,fightin on tha streets n shit so i only recently got free,ha.the Jossy remix's are very good quality,he has Realest studio quality acapellas that he was askin crazy money fo so i asked him to do afew remix's instead of payin fo sumfink i cud probably download in tha future.killakilla wa new to mixing at the time so some of his remix's are abit ruff and also some of mine are ruff because we both used a program called atomixmp3 which is like mixing live,u jus put a acapella to an instrumental on a set of digital decks and match the speeds,simple,fun and fast to make a remix but if u wanna do proper remix's u should learn how to use a proper program!!I havnt spoken to Jossy  in years,been tryin to contact him to see if he wants to work on a better mixtape,iv have 10 new Realest CG acapellas made 4me up2 now and I'm gettin more made so hopefully we cud do a double album together if any1 can contact him sumhow!!?? Or if any of u dj's out there wanna do sum Realest remix's jus Holla at me.peace..

killathugg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 03:54:38 AM »
Realest gets alot of Hate thrown at him but tha guy has kept that westcoast vibe goin that Pac started, where otha rappers jus gave up and sold out jus to get paid! He always give Pac shootouts and If Tha OulawZ are Kool wit him now then so should Pacs fans!! Tha outlawz were pac's fam so if they squashed tha beef and made track wit Real then what's tha problem?? When he was at Tha Row he worked wit artists that had worked wit pac and once they heard him and his style they were amazed at how much he was like pac!! Tha truest form of flattery is imitation and that's wot i like about Real.and afta all these years as bein labled as a 2pac copycat he's still keepin it westside and goin afta any rapper that diss Pac!! Jus listen to FuckFlex!! None of pac's homies did any funk master flex disses even when he dissed pac live on stage tha fuckin homo.all i can say is Keep it Real,peace

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2016, 10:08:47 AM »
The song "Party" featuring Guerilla Black seems to cut off a little after 2 minutes.  Could you upload the full song if you have it?  Or was this one never finished completely?

MOBNigga06

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2016, 09:00:54 PM »
Realest gets alot of Hate thrown at him but tha guy has kept that westcoast vibe goin that Pac started, where otha rappers jus gave up and sold out jus to get paid! He always give Pac shootouts and If Tha OulawZ are Kool wit him now then so should Pacs fans!! Tha outlawz were pac's fam so if they squashed tha beef and made track wit Real then what's tha problem?? When he was at Tha Row he worked wit artists that had worked wit pac and once they heard him and his style they were amazed at how much he was like pac!! Tha truest form of flattery is imitation and that's wot i like about Real.and afta all these years as bein labled as a 2pac copycat he's still keepin it westside and goin afta any rapper that diss Pac!! Jus listen to FuckFlex!! None of pac's homies did any funk master flex disses even when he dissed pac live on stage tha fuckin homo.all i can say is Keep it Real,peace

Homie, I agree with you completely. The Realest is one of my favorite rappers of all time and is, in my opinion, one of the dopest alive. His songs have a great West Coast vibe to them that few others can create.

Since you seem like an insider on Tha Realest, what can his fans do to follow his work now? Dude seems to have become slightly reclusive. If he released any music, I'd buy it in an instant.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

CORREA

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2016, 12:33:32 AM »

Homie, I agree with you completely. The Realest is one of my favorite rappers of all time and is, in my opinion, one of the dopest alive. His songs have a great West Coast vibe to them that few others can create.

Since you seem like an insider on Tha Realest, what can his fans do to follow his work now? Dude seems to have become slightly reclusive. If he released any music, I'd buy it in an instant.

LMAO hes dead he had his chance and flopped prob one of the worst flops of all time  :D

killathugg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 06:38:02 AM »
I wouldn't botha to disagree wit u homie,jus his style is jus like Pacs and he hasn't stopped since Pac left us.if more people were more positive towards Realest and actually took tha time to listen to tha brotha and not jus judge him as a Pac impersonator the music industry would be a better place today and none of this faggot music would be around.and if any1 has come close to bein like Pac it's this dude. Biggy wanted to be pac,Ja rule,dmx etc they all wanna be pac but Realest doesn't even have to try and if u really listen to him he doesn't sound like Pac!! No1 could ever be 2pac but Realest is the only rapper that has kept tha westcoast vibe goin and he's not even from tha west!! If the Outlaws can make peace wit Realest any1 can.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2016, 08:32:58 AM »
I wouldn't botha to disagree wit u homie,jus his style is jus like Pacs and he hasn't stopped since Pac left us.if more people were more positive towards Realest and actually took tha time to listen to tha brotha and not jus judge him as a Pac impersonator the music industry would be a better place today and none of this faggot music would be around.and if any1 has come close to bein like Pac it's this dude. Biggy wanted to be pac,Ja rule,dmx etc they all wanna be pac but Realest doesn't even have to try and if u really listen to him he doesn't sound like Pac!! No1 could ever be 2pac but Realest is the only rapper that has kept tha westcoast vibe goin and he's not even from tha west!! If the Outlaws can make peace wit Realest any1 can.

Do you know when he will release more music? Are you in touch with him?

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2016, 10:03:53 AM »
What beat is that song PARTY from? Love the talkbox in that one!

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2016, 10:07:54 AM »
that tupac clone shit really hurt him. i goitta agree, his career is dead. formula might have worked for dmx, ja rule, but not here. originality always outlasts imitation. he needs a total reset. maybe he can do an album with danny boy, go for the fag market. he could come out as the first gay rapper. it's gotta be more succesful than everything hed done up until now. he had the deathrow machine behind him and still he flopped. wrong place, wrong time. hes always gonna be in the shadow of pac, maybe he can get plastix surgery, gain weight, chage his style and become a biggie imitator.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2016, 11:20:08 AM »
It will be very hard for any artist to get by on riding another man's energy. I think obviously you have a lot of Pac fans in the music industry but there is a certain cut-off point.  Realest is alright but how can anyone say he is closest to being Pac as an artist when Pac was organic?  Not a knock but an honest question.  Pac didn't fill a void left by a deceased legend.  He made his own lane.  If Pac were alive, do you think he would be still be living off the stylistic blueprint of his 1996 self or would he have evolved? 

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2016, 01:07:42 PM »
Pac changed with every album. I can't imagine what it would have evolved into. People just have to face facts, realest and topp dogg didnt have what it took. two clones trying to make lightning strike in the same place. when deathrow had already passed it's peak. Now crooked i was hella talented, still he never really blew up. could have been a much bigger deal. but it takes more than raw abilty. you gotta be in the right place and the right time and make the right moves. realest is just small time. the fugazi pac. and with all those bootlegs that flooded the streets, who you gonna listen too? the original or the copy? he never had a chance. realest was average at best. pac was on another level.