Author Topic: Eazy E's portrayal although inaccurate is the only way he can be loved in years  (Read 379 times)

afgmafia

• 'G'
Imagine if the movie showed that Eazy E signed the contracts instead of getting beat up, and then suing Death Row Records, which resulted in him getting a profit off of every Chronic album sold... He'd look like a bitch. They showed Jerry Heller telling Eazy not to kill Suge Knight, which is a true story apparently, imagine if they did that scene without him getting beat up then he'd look like such an evil man. Having to be convinced on not murdering someone even though no serious harm was done. Understand that in the year 2450 all people will know about Eazy E is that movie which did him justice and his music.

EAZY-LI

Imagine if the movie showed that Eazy E signed the contracts instead of getting beat up, and then suing Death Row Records, which resulted in him getting a profit off of every Chronic album sold... He'd look like a bitch. They showed Jerry Heller telling Eazy not to kill Suge Knight, which is a true story apparently, imagine if they did that scene without him getting beat up then he'd look like such an evil man. Having to be convinced on not murdering someone even though no serious harm was done. Understand that in the year 2450 all people will know about Eazy E is that movie which did him justice and his music.

The truth was suge threatened to kill eazy's mom. so he had a right to want suge dead. it made no sense for eazy to be scared of suge
in the film he had no guns in that scene but in eazy's 1st scene in the film he has a gang of peeps pointing loaded guns at him and his barely shook
by it. so why sign off 3 of his important artist over with the only threat being a beat down.
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

This is whats so dangerous about movies and the revisionism they create as for those just catching the wave and the others that never look below the surface they take the screen as gospel and think thats the way it was and is.

I mean after watching the King and I I thought the ancient Egyptians were white for the longest time till I got a bit wiser and realized that the pyramids are in Africa and you can do the rest of the math. Speaking of which:

Dre: Fuck you Suge, you bitch ass dunkin donuts eating ass fake blood nigga. Fuck you and your chicken wings

Suge: Andrea, whats the problem, dear Andrea? Don't leave me you know I love you.

Dre: I'm starting my own shit, after knocking out 10 bloods with one punch and having never assaulted a woman whilst airbrushing significant parts of my life, I'm out of this funky rat hole.

Suge: Nooooooo, Andrea, noooooo (sobs hysterically whilst dabbing eyes with a red cloth) at least tell me what you're going to call it so I can bake you a nice cake.

Dre: Aftermath (smug look directly into the camera as he walks off in slow motion)

GangstaBoogy

SOC aka The Dr. Dre story as told by Dr. Dre.

I kinda see your point tho. He'd have no sympathy had they shown how shady he was with his artist contacts / publishing deals. But they still put a lot of scenes in that made him look like a loser (ex: selling his house and selling weed, crying at the billboard, calling Dre basically begging him to do another NWA album).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

the only inaccuracies were him downgrading his house and breaking up weed to give his artists, and of course the Suge altercation... everything else was on point lol

Okka

the only inaccuracies were him downgrading his house and breaking up weed to give his artists, and of course the Suge altercation... everything else was on point lol

If i remember correctly some Ruthless artist actually said that he was givin' weed to them. He also was sellin' weed before he passed.

Blood$

If i remember correctly some Ruthless artist actually said that he was givin' weed to them. He also was sellin' weed before he passed.

I could see him supplying artists with weed just so they have it to smoke, but not actually selling it to them to make a profit and cover up for money troubles with the label lol