Author Topic: 100s / Kossisko  (Read 112 times)

Chef_YRD

100s / Kossisko
« on: February 25, 2016, 10:14:36 PM »
It's a shame that he's not making music anymore as 100s... I know this is old news but someone has to be as upset as me IVRY was one of the best releases I've heard post 2010...
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

S.J

Re: 100s / Kossisko
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 11:11:45 AM »
yeah its a shame I thought he was the best newer bay area rapper, judging from interviews it doesnt look like theres much chance of him going back to 100s. I haven't liked any of the Kossiko stuff
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

Chef_YRD

Re: 100s / Kossisko
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 02:19:58 PM »
I reluctantly listened to his red white and cruel project and the title track isn't terrible he just sounds like a weeknd type artist...if he sang but like he did on different type of love or any track off IVRY I wouldn't care but how do you go from the modern day too short/dj quik sound to making depressing funk-less music? What gets me the most is how much he improved from ICP to IVRY he had so much potential
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"