Author Topic: Anotha Compton Classic :  (Read 452 times)

560xxl

• 'G'
Re: Anotha Compton Classic :
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2016, 04:44:52 PM »

[/quote

So everything that's older as your baby ass is wack in your opinion?
😂😂😂

i didnt say that there's a time and place for all of those old farts
this classic music you speck of is not classic and the proof is most of it didn't hold up well with time unless your name isnt 2pac dre and even snoop
in history people evolve or get left behind in irrelevancy in this case its these "classics" u speak of

😂😂😂Whahaha your so fucking stupid...so hiphop in your mind is only 2pac & snoop ?? And dre wich you talk trash about..
You better leave this form and start pay attention in your class or you end up at the cleaning crew at Mickey d's 😂😂😂

CORREA

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2016, 04:53:44 PM »

[/quote

😂😂😂

this classic music you speck of is not classic and the proof is most of it didn't hold up well with time unless your name isnt 2pac dre and even snoop
in history people evolve or get left behind in irrelevancy in this case its these "classics" u speak of

😂😂😂Whahaha your so fucking stupid...so hiphop in your mind is only 2pac & snoop ?? And dre wich you talk trash about..
You better leave this form and start pay attention in your class or you end up at the cleaning crew at Mickey d's 😂😂😂

i only mentioned them cause this is the west coast section dip shit if you got a better example let me get some popcorn i be back

560xxl

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2016, 05:06:32 PM »

[/quote

😂😂😂

i only mentioned them cause this is the west coast section dip shit if you got a better example let me get some popcorn i be back
😂😂here take your popcorn and learn something ...

CORREA

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2016, 05:12:18 PM »

[/quote

😂😂😂

lol more trash unknowns using dated production   

560xxl

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2016, 05:21:00 PM »

[/quote

😂😂😂

lol more trash unknowns using dated production   

😂😂😂😂
Clearly you're an just a stupid kid ... Everybody featured or mentioned in the vid is a cali legend including e40 (who you just posted) and snoop and dre even 2pac... Enjoy you're future listening to a PAC / Lamar mix on your beats headphone when you're cleaning at mickey's... 😂😂😂
How old are you really??? Maybe it's a form of mental child abuse, owning you on this forum...😂😂😂😂