Author Topic: NIK'S BALLS  (Read 756 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:NIK'S BALLS
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2003, 01:28:52 AM »
^^^Look at your own damn pic homo...You look like you've just been raped in the ass by Damon X's 12 inch African python...Now let me say it so you can understand; shut tha fucc up bytch!!! im out!!!!

LMAO.....he looks like a mix between rapquake, a monkey, and a pleukemia patient

LMAO...Yea, that's pretty true...I dunno what happened to his eyes either...Maybe he went to a British Dental Office to get his eyes fixed, cuz they crossed like a muthafucka...Oh wait, I meant muthafucca...My bad BIG AG!!! im out!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2003, 09:57:28 AM »
^^^Look at your own damn pic homo...You look like you've just been raped in the ass by Damon X's 12 inch African python...Now let me say it so you can understand; shut tha fucc up bytch!!! im out!!!!

LMAO.....he looks like a mix between rapquake, a monkey, and a pleukemia patient

LMAO...Yea, that's pretty true...I dunno what happened to his eyes either...Maybe he went to a British Dental Office to get his eyes fixed, cuz they crossed like a muthafucka...Oh wait, I meant muthafucca...My bad BIG AG!!! im out!!!

Dental Office to get his EYES fixed????  ::)

Bigg AG

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2003, 10:07:51 AM »
man i swear ya'll are straight up QUEERS!!! judging a fuccin 13 year old all i said is that u got a Bigg Nose but well if ya'll wanna be gay then go ahead be gay! im out!!!