Author Topic: WCC Survivor  (Read 190 times)

TheSheriff

WCC Survivor
« on: April 18, 2003, 04:30:21 PM »
Latest round:

1st-Owen/Rapquake
3rd-Ejrizo

Other competitors included Emence and SGV (a pair of fudgepackers if ever I met two), Blade, Rod, Timelock, and many others.

This was the most intense yet-8 hours!!!! I was exhausted at the start of it, let alone the end of it, and offered Quake a draw cause I had to go out-dunno if I could have lasted.

This one was gangsta.

Quakaveli

Re:WCC Survivor
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2003, 04:44:34 PM »
Latest round:

1st-Owen/Rapquake
3rd-Ejrizo

Other competitors included Emence and SGV (a pair of fudgepackers if ever I met two), Blade, Rod, Timelock, and many others.

This was the most intense yet-8 hours!!!! I was exhausted at the start of it, let alone the end of it, and offered Quake a draw cause I had to go out-dunno if I could have lasted.

This one was gangsta.

Hahah fa sho that shit was Gangsta...for the last portion it was me Owen n Ejrizo battling it out/...we played that word building game LMAO, and shit I thought Owen would never fuckin leave, lucky for me I had a homework assignment due but still I did lose a good amount of sleep cuz of it,  slept like 5 am :o

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2003, 10:58:33 PM »
lol Im sure I call beat y'all, sometimes I can really be a loser , yeah ill try with u one day

Bigg AG

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2003, 11:09:08 PM »
ya if i didnt have a life i coulda won too! ;D

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2003, 12:22:12 AM »
ya if i didnt have a life i coulda won too! ;D

fa sho nicca, we ballaz fucc dis losa ass game, u feel me? we riiidaz! we thuggin fa real!!! im out!!!!!!!!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2003, 12:22:44 AM »
lol Im sure I call beat y'all, sometimes I can really be a loser , yeah ill try with u one day

LOL I aint NEVER playin this game again.... ;D :-\