Author Topic: sick of albums never coming out  (Read 130 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sick of albums never coming out
« on: April 18, 2003, 05:09:37 PM »
 >:( man im so sick albums that are supposed to come out and never see the light...really look at rakim, knocturnal(lp!!), nwa, crooked i, ras kas, west side connection, nwo(never), detox(never)...and the list could go on and on...really what the hell is wrong...there are artists dropping an album a year.  all there ever is in these parts of this forum is talk...about albums that will never drop....i swear that half of these subjects in the westcoast section are the exact same topics as i saw 1-2 years ago...hyping albums and artists that are just that hype
« Last Edit: April 21, 2003, 04:23:15 PM by VerbalAssaulta »

Kaidy

Re:sick of albums never coming out
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2003, 05:18:35 PM »
yea it sucks. It's hard to get an album in stores now tho, either you have to wait around to fit into a major's release schedule, or you have to stump up th ecash to put out your own shit independent. Added to that all the label politics and behind the scenes shit you don't hear about, and all in all its just a real headache to put out a record.

But times must be bad, I haven't bought (or downloaded) one new album so far this year except 50 cent. the Industry is just a mess right now.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2003, 06:22:18 PM »
>:( man im so sick albums that are supposed to come out and never see the light...really look at rakim, knocturnal(lp!!), nwo, crooked i, ras kas, west side connection, nwo(never), detox(never)...and the list could go on and on...really what the hell is wrong...there are artists dropping an album a year.  all there ever is in these parts of this forum is talk...about albums that will never drop....i swear that half of these subjects in the westcoast section are the exact same topics as i saw 1-2 years ago...hyping albums and artists that are just that hype

I feel ya 100% on that one.

eNgIeS

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2003, 09:08:54 PM »
nWo. were they bringing out an album. I didnt know Hulk Hogan could sing (no, his album in 1995 doesnt count...brother!), I know Scott Hall probably sings when he is drunk but this is redicolous  ;D