Author Topic: Looks like the game and 50 squashed the beef  (Read 572 times)

gio™fugahoo

Looks like the game and 50 squashed the beef
« on: March 20, 2016, 03:15:36 PM »
Don't find the link now
But they was together in an nightclub and game posted some stuff on Instagram

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Re: Looks like the game and 50 squashed the beef
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 03:18:31 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DcrT8GFiRwc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DcrT8GFiRwc</a>

GARDENA.GANGSTA

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 03:57:42 PM »
Well its about fukin time they start movin in tha right direction to patch it up i know it aing 1 hunnid yet but its a start,come u foos cant lie them mf gunit mixtapes wit game on em wit 50 were the shit,we need some game 50 and the unit tracks man its long over due,and alot of u disagree but i bet them niggaz drop tracks u gonna b bangin that shit dont front,lol ;D 8)

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 04:08:21 PM »
It says neither one approached the other.

GARDENA.GANGSTA

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 04:15:14 PM »
Understood,but the fact that they in the same spot and nuthin popped off is good,and didnt wack chop it up wit 50,so hopefully shit get squashed and we get some good music

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2016, 06:10:00 PM »
They didn't squash anything they just managed to coexist (which is still great). In a few days 50 will downplay the whole situation and basically call Game a bipolar groupie then Game will diss 50 at his next concert. Circle of life.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2016, 06:13:08 PM »
They didn't squash anything they just managed to coexist (which is still great). 
  More or less.  It would be great to see them make music together again but it doesn't sound like 50 is interested in working with him anymore.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2016, 06:15:55 PM »
They didn't squash anything they just managed to coexist (which is still great). In a few days 50 will downplay the whole situation and basically call Game a bipolar groupie then Game will diss 50 at his next concert. Circle of life.

pretty much this except I think Game's been done doing the whole 'fuck G-Unit' at concerts thing

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2016, 10:18:47 PM »
They didn't squash anything they just managed to coexist (which is still great). 
  More or less.  It would be great to see them make music together again but it doesn't sound like 50 is interested in working with him anymore.

I thought the reunion made most since during the RED / Self Destruct era when both artist seemed to be falling off. But Game just released arguably the best music of his career with Documentary 2 &2.5 - I honestly don't see why he's even interested in reuniting with 50 unless he's just doing it for the love of Hip-Hop.

I'd be more interested in a G-Unit / Shady / Aftermath reunion. Only Dre can make that happen but I'd kill to see Dre, Em, 50, Game, Busta, Obie, Eve, D12 all get together even if just for 1 show.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

doggfather

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2016, 02:04:34 AM »
again?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2016, 09:18:45 AM »
again?

there was never any first time, this is the only occasion in a decade where they've been in the same club together

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2016, 09:32:12 AM »

I thought the reunion made most since during the RED / Self Destruct era when both artist seemed to be falling off. But Game just released arguably the best music of his career with Documentary 2 &2.5 - I honestly don't see why he's even interested in reuniting with 50 unless he's just doing it for the love of Hip-Hop.

Game's whole persona has always been based around nostalgia, the way he idolizes the rappers that were popular when he was growing up. It makes perfect sense that he would want to go back to 50 where he got his first big break/was most commercially relevant.