Author Topic: Kurupt - Video Message For Dubcc.com Forum  (Read 1623 times)

Blood$

Re: Kurupt - Video Message For Dubcc.com Forum
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2016, 01:28:26 PM »
its simple....if u go out of your way to make a negative response, thats hating. if it's a regularity and has become a characterstic trait, it's coming from a bad place.

now, if u check out a song hoping to hear something you like and you didnt feel it, only to respond critically....thats critiquing.

but if you're entering threads knowing you're only coming in to talk shit, not really to check for anything....if u dont think thats hating, go get ya head checked.

hey mr cliche "hating" really lol u sound like them retards now on youtube

bottom line if the song sucks then it sucks everybody wont like a song that will only be possible in a perfect world
if the artist cant take criticism then hes in the wrong business
"hating" "hater" is the most overused slang that lost what it meant years ago people need to understand the difference between an opinion and as you say "hate"
thats what makes an artist grow and evolve     just like Kurupt said if you dont like something let us know and we will try and make you happy but unfortunately that crack head didn't take his own advice in reality ya should be saying when was the last time Kurupt put out anything good ????? i rest my case

quit all the keyboard yapping and respond to Kurupt on video, pussy

you almost got blown away in the middle east apparantly so this should be an easy task lol

military retards would get offended by stupid shit like that
i would love to see you say that to a vet in real life it will not end well for you i bet it would be entertaining good thing im not one of those retards i never go into detail with anyone of my past military life cause too me it was always about business best for my  business  ;)

military retards?  :laugh:

and you constantly bring up the fact that you were supposedly over there yet you're saying you don't talk about it lol the contradiction continues

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2016, 01:31:38 PM »
its simple....if u go out of your way to make a negative response, thats hating. if it's a regularity and has become a characterstic trait, it's coming from a bad place.

now, if u check out a song hoping to hear something you like and you didnt feel it, only to respond critically....thats critiquing.

but if you're entering threads knowing you're only coming in to talk shit, not really to check for anything....if u dont think thats hating, go get ya head checked.

bottom line if the song sucks then it sucks everybody wont like a song that will only be possible in a perfect world
"hating" "hater" is the most overused slang that lost what it meant years ago people need to understand the difference between an opinion and as you say "hate"
thats what makes an artist grow and evolve     just like Kurupt said if you dont like something let us know and we will try and make you happy but unfortunately that crack head didn't take his own advice in reality ya should be saying when was the last time Kurupt put out anything good ????? i rest my case

you almost got blown away in the middle east apparantly so this should be an easy task lol

i would love to see you say that to a vet in real life it will not end well for you i bet it would be entertaining good thing im not one of those retards i never go into detail with anyone of my past military life cause too me it was always about business best for my  business  ;)

military retards?  :laugh:

and you constantly bring up the fact that you were supposedly over there yet you're saying you don't talk about it lol the contradiction continues

U know this guy is just some awkward lookin weirdo makin up BS stories bout his miserable life, otherwise he woulda been showed his face n made a response video to shut kurupt down

Blood$

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2016, 01:33:52 PM »

thats what makes an artist grow and evolve     just like Kurupt said if you dont like something let us know and we will try and make you happy but unfortunately that crack head didn't take his own advice in reality ya should be saying when was the last time Kurupt put out anything good ????? i rest my case

i would love to see you say that to a vet in real life it will not end well for you i bet it would be entertaining good thing im not one of those retards i never go into detail with anyone of my past military life cause too me it was always about business best for my  business  ;)

military retards?  :laugh:

U know this guy is just some awkward lookin weirdo makin up BS stories bout his miserable life, otherwise he woulda been showed his face n made a response video to shut kurupt down

what I said was offensive, but him calling his supposed comrades at war "military retards" is no doubt way more justifiable of catching an ass beating lol he's a fraud

CORREA

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2016, 01:39:44 PM »

thats what makes an artist grow and evolve     just like Kurupt said if you dont like something let us know and we will try and make you happy but unfortunately that crack head didn't take his own advice in reality ya should be saying when was the last time Kurupt put out anything good ????? i rest my case

i would love to see you say that to a vet in real life it will not end well for you i bet it would be entertaining good thing im not one of those retards i never go into detail with anyone of my past military life cause too me it was always about business best for my  business  ;)

military retards?  :laugh:

oh you dont know how they are they will talk military all day like i said i wont go into that shit and that's as far as i go i might post my dd214 for proof

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2016, 01:45:25 PM »
Yea we believe u buddy