Author Topic: DMX speaks on meeting 2Pac in Los Angeles  (Read 1031 times)

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: DMX speaks on meeting 2Pac in Los Angeles
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2016, 08:13:40 AM »
He just said they met in passing. Someone in his crew saw Pac, hollered at him to say what's up, they shook hands and that's it. Nothing exciting.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2016, 09:49:00 AM »
where he says "2pac, suck my dick" it really is "k-solo, suck my dick", it ain´t hard to mix it in.

what does dmx say?how did he met pac and what went down?

He changed it ksolo later after pac died

Jimmy H.

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2016, 10:43:59 AM »
where he says "2pac, suck my dick" it really is "k-solo, suck my dick", it ain´t hard to mix it in.
Well, yes, actually it would be hard to mix it in.  It's not a professionally mixed track.  He's spitting rough vocals over an instrumental, which means there is no acapella lying around, to just take and manipulate.  You need to find the word, "2Pac", not only recorded in the same quality and with the same cadence/flow but somehow find a way to insert it without it sounding mixed in.  Even if you used the very same instrumental, you would need to distort in such a way to match the quality of the original audio. We should also keep in mind that this particular freestyle has been floating around since the late 90's, early 2000's bootleg days where music editing computer software for the average consumer was nowhere near at the level. 

Also, most importantly, the theme of the freestyle is directed at the West Coast.  K-Solo is from New York so him going at K and then saying, "And it's going to take all the niggas in the West Coast to barely move me" doesn't make sense at all.  He disses K on the actual album version of the song but this is obviously an earlier version where he was still playing around with the lyrics.  Many rappers use verses they are building as throwaway stuff to spit on freestyles and demos. 

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2016, 10:48:45 AM »

the defense rests.

that other freestyle is fufu

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2016, 11:02:52 AM »
it's not fake, you guys are high

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2016, 11:13:57 AM »

Hey Hack. Fucc you and its stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll AKLN Bitch!

cool

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2016, 11:18:30 AM »

Hey Hack. Fucc you and its stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll AKLN Bitch!

for the 1st and i hope the lasttime i gotta watch hack´s back and it´s not fake even crackhead head x admits in this interview that x voice was different and that was the reason that diddy doesn´t wanted him to sign to bad boy because of his too high pitched voice..fuck dmx.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2016, 05:58:06 PM »

the defense rests.

that other freestyle is fufu

What's this sposta prove

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2016, 07:16:54 PM »
Does it matter if he really dissed Pac?  The reality is that what he actually put out didn't have Pac's name.  So if the Pac line were real, he had the decency to take it out before the song was released.

Lucifuge

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2016, 11:59:17 PM »
So what if he dissed Pac? Kids stuck in the past.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2016, 02:43:53 PM »

just because something is from the 90s doesn't mean it isn't fake/altered/edited