Author Topic: Tupac My Music Is All ABout "THE OPPRESSED RISING UP AGAINST THE OPPRESSORS"1992  (Read 296 times)

CORREA

Mietek23

Isin't this a clear evidence of an "OLD FART" like you said?

I thought the 90's are irrelevant @ this point? 1992 was a looooooong time ago...

CORREA

Isin't this a clear evidence of an "OLD FART" like you said?

I thought the 90's are irrelevant @ this point? 1992 was a looooooong time ago...

meh another ::) retard and your whole conversation is irrelevant even tho pac would have been a old fart if he would have lived but there's no denying the fact he will always be the goat even at death hes still more talked about and more relevant then all your old washed up farts and all your 2pac biters and fuklawz put together

btw say hi to that dirty sneaky old fart spice 1 for me  :D its still lol that old fart was charging arm and a leg for s&h to anyone dumb enough to buy that wack ass album full of old songs lol 

Mietek23

Your really the definition of an true idiot dude ::)

Get a life and walk outside, cause that e-net bangin' makes you look like a complete retard.

CORREA

Your really the definition of an true idiot dude ::)

Get a life and walk outside, cause that e-net bangin' makes you look like a complete retard.

who is e-net bangin retard? no one is threatening your retarded ass im only stating facts
and shouldn't you be conducting one of your flee market interviews with some nobody lol you lied to this site they been waiting forever for you to post your flee market interview with whatever nobody u promised them  8)