Author Topic: Danny Boy: Michel'le Was a Hoe, Devil & Drunk During Death Row Days  (Read 703 times)

CORREA

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Danny Boy: Michel'le Was a Hoe, Devil & Drunk During Death Row Days
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 11:21:10 AM »
interesting
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 05:25:17 PM »
For the sake of conversation let me play devils advocate (hate that term but ehh)

Isn't it fair to say this was a true statement for ALL the artist their at the time? Dre was becoming an angry drunk who beat on women. DOC was a heavy drug abuser.  Kurupt's rapid decline would indicate addiction. During their beef didn't Daz claim to have fucked Kurupt's sister?

Why is Michel'le suddenly the villain? If Suge allowed a singer with no prior experience on running a business to be in control of a $100 million company then that's HIS fault shit didn't work out.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 08:43:49 PM »
For the sake of conversation let me play devils advocate (hate that term but ehh)

Isn't it fair to say this was a true statement for ALL the artist their at the time? Dre was becoming an angry drunk who beat on women. DOC was a heavy drug abuser.  Kurupt's rapid decline would indicate addiction. During their beef didn't Daz claim to have fucked Kurupt's sister?

Why is Michel'le suddenly the villain? If Suge allowed a singer with no prior experience on running a business to be in control of a $100 million company then that's HIS fault shit didn't work out.

Well.. actually if we are playing devil's advocate, I think it would be more accurate to point out the fact that Danny Boy's value to the label wasn't really that deep to begin with.  I mean Pac was able to give him a bit of shine, but he never was a key player on the label, and after Suge got locked up the gravy train was coming to end, and it was only a matter of time before Boy's "allowance" got cut. 

Of course Danny Boy thinks they should of just kept giving him money because he was "young" and a "Suge's homie" and so on... but that's bad business.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 08:45:36 PM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 08:52:49 PM »

Isn't it fair to say this was a true statement for ALL the artist their at the time? Dre was becoming an angry drunk who beat on women. DOC was a heavy drug abuser.  Kurupt's rapid decline would indicate addiction. During their beef didn't Daz claim to have fucked Kurupt's sister?

it's more so about her conquering and dividing people at the label, not about the drugs/alcohol

nobody's ever really had much good to say about her lol

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 05:07:01 AM »

Michel'le didn't have control of Death Row. And I doubt she's guilty of anything. I think it's just stories, once again, about power, sex and money. That's it. There gonna be always one thang like that, this or this story, to talking about. Perhaps on day, Snoop gonna have a beef with Dre / Daz / Michel'le / the guy who work at the office / the bodyguard and will talk about the true story of Death Row Records : a story about music, business, power and, perhaps, gonna diss 2Pac for one reason. Well, we're not idiots, we all know that there were dirty stories and terrible things could happen in this label, from the beginning of Death Row to its end.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

abusive

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2016, 10:59:17 AM »

Isn't it fair to say this was a true statement for ALL the artist their at the time? Dre was becoming an angry drunk who beat on women. DOC was a heavy drug abuser.  Kurupt's rapid decline would indicate addiction. During their beef didn't Daz claim to have fucked Kurupt's sister?

Well.. actually if we are playing devil's advocate, I think it would be more accurate to point out the fact that Danny Boy's value to the label wasn't really that deep to begin with.  I mean Pac was able to give him a bit of shine, but he never was a key player on the label, and after Suge got locked up the gravy train was coming to end, and it was only a matter of time before Boy's "allowance" got cut. 

Of course Danny Boy thinks they should of just kept giving him money because he was "young" and a "Suge's homie" and so on... but that's bad business.
I think you missed the point. Did you peep Danny's previous interviews?

First of all Danny wasn't one of "Suge's Homies" as you put it, he was his legally adopted son. From what Danny is saying it was Suge's desire for Danny to have that money so it was due to him. It has nothing to do with music business whats so ever.

According to Danny, Michel'le and Reggie Wright Jr. took it upon themselves to cut Danny off probably looking at the situation the same way as you. As him being an artist instead of viewing him as Suge's adopted son. They should have separated music business from the equation and payed Danny because he was family to Suge.

I doubt very seriously that Suge expected Danny to recoup the money he gave him for his mother's funeral. The same woman who trusted Suge enough to let him adopt her son. Obviously that wasn't music business, that was a personal gift.

I can understand why the label would do what they did but they were wrong. Yes, Danny was an artist but he was also Suge's son!
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2016, 10:19:16 PM »

First of all Danny wasn't one of "Suge's Homies" as you put it, he was his legally adopted son. From what Danny is saying it was Suge's desire for Danny to have that money so it was due to him. It has nothing to do with music business whats so ever.

According to Danny, Michel'le and Reggie Wright Jr. took it upon themselves to cut Danny off probably looking at the situation the same way as you. As him being an artist instead of viewing him as Suge's adopted son. They should have separated music business from the equation and payed Danny because he was family to Suge.

I doubt very seriously that Suge expected Danny to recoup the money he gave him for his mother's funeral. The same woman who trusted Suge enough to let him adopt her son. Obviously that wasn't music business, that was a personal gift.

I can understand why the label would do what they did but they were wrong. Yes, Danny was an artist but he was also Suge's son!

You understand the situation well.

There's no doubt in my mind that Michel'le was a superbitch. You gotta be a hoe to have kids with both CEOs of Death Row.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2016, 10:44:55 PM »

[/quote

And if Suge genuinely cared about him as a "son" and not just an artist, don't you think he would've made it a priority to reach out to Danny Boy and make sure he was financially stable while he was locked up? Danny Boy seems to over value their relationship and has a strong sense of self entitlement. I've always assumed Suge did the adoption thing as a means of securing the recording contract. I'm sure at one point they were close but not to the level DB seems to think so.

And plus as Infinite touched on, Danny Boy wasn't that valuable to Death Row. Hell, DOC was the one who put Suge + Dre and his own money up to help get the ball rolling in the early stages of Aftershock / Def Row and Suge fucked him out of ever making a dime. Dre was the genius who lit the flame and how did Suge treat him. Snoop & Pac got fucked out of money, the list goes on. Some young unproven r&b singer was meaningless to the company. Especially in the 90s when Suge could've reached out to Bobby Brown, Jodeci, and other much more talented musicians.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2016, 05:15:28 AM »

Look.. I have little doubt that Michelle' was a hoe.. I mean she had to be a bad bitch to pull off the shit she pulled... and it must of been the bomb and all that............ but still she is an easier target than Suge.

Suge probably gave her the directive of... "look, this ship is sinking, downsize, cut any and all losses"... and anything that wasn't totally necessary got cut...so an R&B singer who never released an album wasn't exactly a priority

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2016, 05:26:29 AM »
like im really gonna trust the judment of soembody who thinks sucking dick is a good thing.