Author Topic: 2pac All Eyez On Me Biopic Update...  (Read 977 times)

Remedy360

Re: 2pac All Eyez On Me Biopic Update...
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2016, 03:30:56 PM »

By the guy who seems have made the best movies ever like "SWAT : Firefight"
So after,  "50 Cent : The Massacre" ... "All Eyez On Me : The Massacre" ;)

Seriously, I have no doubt that this movie gonna be a serious flop.
Oh, and, Daz Dilly didn't want to release a DPG movie too ?
They could add it as Bonus DVD for "All Eyez On Me" biopic.
Rather put everything in the same bin.

LOL the dude playing Suge Knight looks more like Big Pun in that picture.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2016, 01:45:58 AM »
LOL the dude playing Suge Knight looks more like Big Pun in that picture.

Exactly haha
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2016, 10:48:18 AM »
I have high hopes for this because of how high Straight Outta Compton set the bar and they know they have to come correct especially being it's 2Pac but I don't expect everything to be covered and every detail to be on point and there will be some bias... definitely gonna crush the Biggie movie though

wrong to them its a easy money grab why not start from the start why all eyes on me this movie will be worse then biggies movie and with a less budget

since you're such the psychic, if this movie drops and does end up sucking I'll delete my account, but if it comes out and I'm right (which I most certainly will be), you delete your account... deal?

its a deal you need to look at this movie with common sense and look who is attached to it Amaru will fail again a 2pac movie should have came out ages ago Compton took that spotlight that belong to the 2pac movie

so Tupac Resurrection was a failure?

thats a doc movie

that's not the point, you said anything under Amaru was a failure

CORREA

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2016, 09:23:00 PM »
I have high hopes for this because of how high Straight Outta Compton set the bar and they know they have to come correct especially being it's 2Pac but I don't expect everything to be covered and every detail to be on point and there will be some bias... definitely gonna crush the Biggie movie though

wrong to them its a easy money grab why not start from the start why all eyes on me this movie will be worse then biggies movie and with a less budget

since you're such the psychic, if this movie drops and does end up sucking I'll delete my account, but if it comes out and I'm right (which I most certainly will be), you delete your account... deal?

its a deal you need to look at this movie with common sense and look who is attached to it Amaru will fail again a 2pac movie should have came out ages ago Compton took that spotlight that belong to the 2pac movie

so Tupac Resurrection was a failure?

thats a doc movie

that's not the point, you said anything under Amaru was a failure

ok if u want add this doc then it was their last success

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2016, 02:12:21 PM »

okay...maybe this aint gonna be a big hit.... hispanic suge knight ... inlaws all up in the movie....here it looks cheap, straight to dvd. but that might be taken outta context. the rest of the movie might be well put together. they're gonna be in post production, with some good editing, it should surpass notorious but i dont think it's gonna be academy award material. amaru track record is pretty bad. ressurection doc was with mtv. only good amaru albums was with death row. if they not working with competent people, this could be a disaster. it would be better no movie, than an embarssing attempt and failure.