Author Topic: Every Single Day ft.Daz Nate and DOC *Efrain Mixdown*-CDQ DOWNLOAD-(3 Versions)  (Read 1205 times)

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
very dope, thanks for sharing wit us!!!  8)

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Never realized D.O.C. was also on the og version, thanks for pointin' that out, it's very clear now when I listen to it again.

Great mix.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Mietek23

Efrain your mixing skills are second to none, they should send you every reel of unreleased DR tracks so you can mix them all properly 8)

gio™fugahoo

Efrain your mixing skills are second to none, they should send you every reel of unreleased DR tracks so you can mix them all properly 8)

This
I get what you mean with a lot
Thanks for the unmastered versions

Funkstradamus

thank you!!!

SuperSpider

this is fire  8) 8) Thanks, Efrain

GangstaBoogy

Never realized D.O.C. was also on the og version, thanks for pointin' that out, it's very clear now when I listen to it again.

Great mix.

The microphone could barely catch his voice in this era. Even on Helter Skelter he's almost inaudible on a few tracks.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

k1000

congrats for the mixdown. it's fantastic.
i wonder. is that the 1st time we hear daz's vocals on that song?

i know the "2002" version
i know the "199? radio rip" version
but i didn't know there was a Daz's version

also, can anybody possess that reel u worked on or is that something exclusive you own?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
congrats for the mixdown. it's fantastic.
i wonder. is that the 1st time we hear daz's vocals on that song?

i know the "2002" version
i know the "199? radio rip" version
but i didn't know there was a Daz's version

also, can anybody possess that reel u worked on or is that something exclusive you own?

Also, Kurupt has two different final verses on the song.  The original radio rip and the release from 2002 has different ending verses.  Would be nice if someone could make a version with both his verses in there.  And if they could add the daz verse and the OG Snoop verse (even though they are both similar) and make some sort of extended version of the song. 

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
I'm pretty sure there were 2 sessions for the song
Session A with Kurupt & Snoop on the vocals and Nate & Jewell doing background vocals
Session B with Kurupt (re-recorded with new last verse) & Daz, Snoop doing background vocals, same Nate & Jewell vocals and beat changes
The song was originally made for Snoop's first album during the Chronic sessions (1992)
I guess they later updated the song for release on the Dogg Pound album
The radio rip was Session A
The 2002 release was Session B but Daz vocals were replaced with snoop's vocals from Session A
A tagged version of Session B leaked a year or two ago on a bomb 1st mixtape

tha kid2012

The beat alone is crazy, that guitar is all over the track letting loose and that baseline is extra funky. Gonna be blasting this shit for years to come, good looks on this post