Author Topic: I need your help please help me  (Read 360 times)

pappy

I need your help please help me
« on: April 20, 2003, 01:47:09 PM »
Ight i dont have to come here an make believe im a playa like some of the guys here.  Well the sam goody an in the mall i work at,    theres is really cute girl that works there or as Bez would say,  a really fine bird.  Ight i showed this guy i work with which girl it is an he says he thinks i would have a chance with her.  I really wanna talk to her but i got no clue what to say 2 her.  she for some of u it seems like nothing but see my confidence is shot to hell.  give u an idea,  a 250 pound woman is out of my class.  What should i say.  c'mon u guys r playas an macks right c'mon help a brother out here

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:I need your help please help me
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2003, 01:57:08 PM »
it would help to make a good first impression..

when shes around always smile and talk alot.
with whoever, or if she lookin' around at shit go up to her and be like, can i help you? and she says no, then just say you sure now? and look right into her eyes..

keep it real to begin wit, dont ask for a quick number just make a good first impression. dont act shy around her at all, dont be afraid to be loud or obnoxious just do somethin to be noticed when she is in the vicinity.

is that you in your avatar?
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

pappy

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2003, 02:05:34 PM »
i dont work at sam goody,  she does

Agua

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2003, 02:25:00 PM »
Ight i dont have to come here an make believe im a playa like some of the guys here.  Well the sam goody an in the mall i work at,    theres is really cute girl that works there or as Bez would say,  a really fine bird.  Ight i showed this guy i work with which girl it is an he says he thinks i would have a chance with her.  I really wanna talk to her but i got no clue what to say 2 her.  she for some of u it seems like nothing but see my confidence is shot to hell.  give u an idea,  a 250 pound woman is out of my class.  What should i say.  c'mon u guys r playas an macks right c'mon help a brother out here

no ass creepin! instead, ask her where she's comin from and then make some silly jokes about it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2003, 02:27:55 PM by Agua »

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2003, 02:26:38 PM »
LMAO ^^^

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2003, 03:16:04 PM »
Naah dude...Just go up to her and start a conversation man...Start by asking something like "Do I know you from somewhere? you look real familiar."...Eye contact is important too...And when you're finished conversing, ask for the digits...Just think positive...Nothing horrible can happen...The worst that can happen is rejection, which basically means move on to the next one...I know rejection can feel like shit, but chances are, she'll connect with you if you just keep it real...Try posting at this board, it has some good advice on stuff like this...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=18

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2003, 03:19:01 PM »
ask her if she wears underwear, thats always a good one for breaking the ice.

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2003, 03:28:48 PM »
Tell her you have a big dick.....it works for me......but with you, she will be a verrrryyy disapppointed if u get past 2nd base with her......so i guess you can do what the other guys said....

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2003, 03:37:20 PM »
Tell her you have a big dick.....it works for me......but with you, she will be a verrrryyy disapppointed if u get past 2nd base with her......so i guess you can do what the other guys said....

good onnnnnnnnne, ... not

you dont even know this guy, for all you know he could have a 12 inch anaconda.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

pappy

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2003, 07:56:54 PM »

good onnnnnnnnne, ... not

you dont even know this guy, for all you know he could have a 12 inch anaconda.
or 13 but who's really counting ;D

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2003, 08:11:55 PM »
Kidnap her. Like I said about Vicky, kidnap her.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2003, 07:38:50 AM »
Kidnap her. Like I said about Vicky, kidnap her.

LMAO!!! that always works..

kick ass album

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2003, 04:31:54 PM »
straigt up...the next time you see her...walk up and say hi and introduce yourself(dont put it off another second or you will seem timid)...keep your conversation short...so after your first conversation you can say hi to her anytime and chat...then just build on it..unless she is a stuck up bitch...she will talk to you....dont let her appear superior to you and show CONFIDENCE...again be confident in yourself ...that is the key

Kain670

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2003, 05:21:45 PM »

Try applying for a job at Sam Goody...then it will be cake to hookup with her ;D

pappy

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2003, 05:29:14 PM »

Try applying for a job at Sam Goody...then it will be cake to hookup with her ;D

nah,  they make 5.50 an hour at sam goody an i make 7.50 an hour