Author Topic: Lakers take Game 1 Spurs Lose Game 1!!!  (Read 120 times)

E. J. Rizo

Lakers take Game 1 Spurs Lose Game 1!!!
« on: April 20, 2003, 05:24:59 PM »
what up ?????...lol 4 in a rowVVVv....lakers takin it all the way

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:Lakers take Game 1 Spurs Lose Game 1!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2003, 07:09:15 PM »
keep tellin yaself that
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Smooth

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2003, 10:06:53 PM »
keep tellin yaself that

haha exactly... Lakers got lucky getting the wolves first round... we'll see if the lakers are around for the finals... doubt it...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2003, 10:48:08 PM »

haha exactly... Lakers got lucky getting the wolves first round... we'll see if the lakers are around for the finals... doubt it...

kick ass album

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2003, 11:05:15 PM »
uhh do yall just try to forget about the kings and think their jus gonna go away? haha lakers worst nightmare

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2003, 12:19:59 AM »
uhh do yall just try to forget about the kings and think their jus gonna go away? haha lakers worst nightmare

more like dream match up, the lakers have proven time in and time out they can beat the kings.....we're not afraid of them at all, the only way the kings could ever win a 7 game series with the lakers is if they're playing us without shaq or with an injured shaq.....which they didn't even do last year , so until any team beats us in a 7 game series, which hasn't happened in 4 years, quit talking shit.

oh yeah ....Magic fans, your 'best player in the league' wouldn't of won that game if Ben Wallace

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2003, 09:51:11 AM »
keep tellin yaself that

OK...Lakers 4 in a row