Author Topic: DJ Quik Calls Kanye West a "Kardashian"  (Read 435 times)

CORREA

DJ Quik Calls Kanye West a "Kardashian"
« on: April 21, 2016, 01:16:10 AM »

doggfather

Re: DJ Quik Calls Kanye West a "Kardashian"
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 01:26:47 AM »
f.ck hes right.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 02:02:40 AM »
f.ck hes right.

people "sheep" give this retard too much credit he might as well quit making albums he is sooo done i dont have to listen to none of his albums to tell u that thats how good i am ive heard cuts here and there from all his albums over the years like i had a choice at the time i was not impressed by nothing there is nothing special bout this retard he cant even give his albums good names titles

only cred i give him is his production and that was then now he needs like 20+ yes men to make a beat smh his fashion sucks his shoes sucks

he is now in celebrity status thats what happens to washed up farts dumb fucking idiots hyping up a album i already knew was going to suck 8)

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 02:23:01 PM »
f.ck hes right.

people "sheep" give this retard too much credit he might as well quit making albums he is sooo done i dont have to listen to none of his albums to tell u that thats how good i am ive heard cuts here and there from all his albums over the years like i had a choice at the time i was not impressed by nothing there is nothing special bout this retard he cant even give his albums good names titles

only cred i give him is his production and that was then now he needs like 20+ yes men to make a beat smh his fashion sucks his shoes sucks

he is now in celebrity status thats what happens to washed up farts dumb fucking idiots hyping up a album i already knew was going to suck 8)

First time to agree with you!
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 10:06:32 PM »
"what he gone do beat me up?...its Kanye"  ;D

No but I like this. Quik has gone on record saying he really respects Quik so I definitely look at this as a respected peer challenging him to get it together.

The Life of Pablo is the weirdest fuckin experiment I've seen in music. Not even referring to the music but the releasing it then saying its not released then changing songs and artwork then saying its finished again. Like wtf could've led to that disaster of a marketing campaign?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"