Author Topic: All Eyez On Me movie soundtrack  (Read 1654 times)

CORREA

Re: All Eyez On Me movie soundtrack
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2016, 12:32:14 PM »
check out the retard who showed up  :D
hey stupid and all the rest of the retards here this is the fucking internet not how i live my life so whatever you read is not the person i am why are people so stupid and jump to conclusions on some stupid shit they read on here u retards need a reality check as far as the fuklawz go in reality i really dislike them  

Take a deep breath before you blood hatred level will jump thru the roof - everyone here knows your just a no-life troll, who sounds like a mad ex-girfriend of rappers you used to follow. Walk off that computer and step outside for some fresh air.

damn retard u actually took the time to copy and paste the same responds to me just like your last 20 how bout a little effort next time dip shit if ur going to say the same stupid shit what really is the point  i guess the retardation of the cliche "hater" even made its way to whatever dated euro place u are at people like u are like fucking parrots repect whatever stupid shit you see i remember when "hater" actually meant something :D

Coming from a moron, who uses the same phrases in every single one of his bullshit ass posts ::) You really got some split personality issues dude...

meh just what i expected no personally no nothing lol split personality issues
you have to be a real retard to have split personality issues on the internet you must be thinking of that dumb ass from Australia the biggest daz mark on here yuck lol daz dont even have fans in the states
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 12:33:50 PM by OldSpunkers.com »

bouli77

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2016, 12:58:35 PM »

Coming from a moron, who uses the same phrases in every single one of his bullshit ass posts ::) You really got some split personality issues dude...

exactly... dude is a walking contradiction who can't make a valid point if his life depended on it, rehashing the same washed up lines with the lexicon of a pre schooler and contradicting himself every other post lmao. 

CORREA

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2016, 05:14:31 PM »

exactly... dude is a walking contradiction who can't make a valid point if his life depended on it, rehashing the same washed up lines with the lexicon of a pre schooler and contradicting himself every other post lmao.  

fuck off retard analyzing someone from the internet is the stupidest thing ever but of course your stupid ass will prob get offended like a retard that you are and ban me waiting for it 5 4 3 2 1 ...............  its no wonder this site is in the sorry shape its in sure ya talk shit but love when i post shit out of my ass on here so now go back to talking about "whats your favorite west coast album" for the 1000th fucking time time  
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 05:17:14 PM by OldSpunkers.com »

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2016, 11:53:46 PM »

fuck off retard analyzing someone from the internet is the stupidest thing ever but of course your stupid ass will prob get offended like a retard that you are and ban me waiting for it 5 4 3 2 1 ...............  its no wonder this site is in the sorry shape its in sure ya talk shit but love when i post shit out of my ass on here so now go back to talking about "whats your favorite west coast album" for the 1000th fucking time time  

You, talkin bout stupidity ? You, talkin bout postin 1000 x same posts ? You're the one who actin like a b*tch everyday, sayin everyone from DubCC is a retard, cryin like a kid because a guy just ask for information about an old LP released in the 90's. Come on retard, if u had nuthin to say but hate for the members and nuthin to do but copy-paste topics from random 2Pac forums, u also can delete ur account and stop login here. And shut the fuck up. I dont need any new sad answer like "u r a retard who ... u r a nobody :D" i personnaly think that everybody here have patience with u.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Mietek23

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2016, 06:55:00 AM »
@Mietek23 is the type of retard who would hold on to an unreleased  shitlaw album that isnt even worth the paper that i wipe my ass with  8)

Yet, you keep bringing that up, so it seems your want to hear it really bad after all, lol  :D

I just wonder if your also so tough in real life, with all that online huffin and puffin - I bet every single one of those "old timers" your keep dissing would wipe the floor with your dumb ass :laugh:

CORREA

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2016, 08:07:51 AM »

You, talkin bout stupidity ? You, talkin bout postin 1000 x same posts ? You're the one who actin like a b*tch everyday, sayin everyone from DubCC is a retard, cryin like a kid because a guy just ask for information about an old LP released in the 90's. Come on retard, if u had nuthin to say but hate for the members and nuthin to do but copy-paste topics from random 2Pac forums, u also can delete ur account and stop login here. And shut the fuck up. I dont need any new sad answer like "u r a retard who ... u r a nobody :D" i personnaly think that everybody here have patience with u.

im def not reading all your bs cause you commenting was already anticipated so another retard  as bad as @Mietek23

CORREA

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2016, 08:09:10 AM »
@Mietek23 is the type of retard who would hold on to an unreleased  shitlaw album that isnt even worth the paper that i wipe my ass with  8)

Yet, you keep bringing that up, so it seems your want to hear it really bad after all, lol  :D

I just wonder if your also so tough in real life, with all that online huffin and puffin - I bet every single one of those "old timers" your keep dissing would wipe the floor with your dumb ass :laugh:

i hope this brought a smile to your face cause it sure did bring me one dipshit 8)
ever noticed why i target retards like all of you on this thread? other then @blood$ with @blood$ i have no issues we just agree on things and disagree on things differences in opinions like it should be now the rest of you 1 minded sided retards when someone doesn't like the garbage you post like some old fart like spice 1 ripping you retards off with old ass garbage or @donfathaimmortal and his compilation of old farts ya quick to bitch with the "hater" syndrome you dont even know what it means but its funny to see you dumb shits get angry cause ya the types of retards to get mad and cry on the internet when someone doesn't like the garbage you listen too
and @Mietek23 i could care less bout some outlaw bullshit i never wasted my time with a outlaw album and never will lol outlaws what a fucking joke
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 08:22:26 AM by OldSpunkers.com »

bouli77

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2016, 10:43:34 AM »

same old incoherent, besides the point rant with the same lexicon and insults, zZzZz. what you describe don't apply to me lol, if you paid a little attention you'd notice, but you're too busy copy pasting thread from other boards without even citing your sources, lol. keep on winning, genius.

Sccit

Re: the retards R us thread
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2016, 11:17:24 AM »
lol the fuckery continues

Mietek23

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2016, 01:36:03 PM »
i hope this brought a smile to your face cause it sure did bring me one dipshit 8)
ever noticed why i target retards like all of you on this thread? other then @blood$ with @blood$ i have no issues we just agree on things and disagree on things differences in opinions like it should be now the rest of you 1 minded sided retards when someone doesn't like the garbage you post like some old fart like spice 1 ripping you retards off with old ass garbage or @donfathaimmortal and his compilation of old farts ya quick to bitch with the "hater" syndrome you dont even know what it means but its funny to see you dumb shits get angry cause ya the types of retards to get mad and cry on the internet when someone doesn't like the garbage you listen too
and @Mietek23 i could care less bout some outlaw bullshit i never wasted my time with a outlaw album and never will lol outlaws what a fucking joke

English dummy, can't understand none of this crap - you should go back to school and learn some other vocabulary besides throwing the same word 37 times in one sentence like a complete fool.

Matty

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2016, 04:32:19 PM »
the first thread title was fine, lack of consistent capitalization beside.

Sccit is So So GAY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2016, 04:35:08 PM »

CORREA

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2016, 09:41:47 AM »
lol the fuckery continues

and then im the bad guy  ;)

CORREA

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2016, 09:46:24 AM »

same old incoherent, besides the point rant with the same lexicon and insults, zZzZz. what you describe don't apply to me lol, if you paid a little attention you'd notice, but you're too busy copy pasting thread from other boards without even citing your sources, lol. keep on winning, genius.

i post whatever i fucking want retard cause a shitty mod like yourself isnt doing your job w or l keep on with the cliches fuck a source u should be happy i even posted as i see the quality of post isnt up too par when im not around OldSpunkers.com = views

CORREA

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2016, 09:48:00 AM »

English dummy, can't understand none of this crap - you should go back to school and learn some other vocabulary besides throwing the same word 37 times in one sentence like a complete fool.
did you type something my retarded friend ?