Author Topic: All Eyez On Me movie soundtrack  (Read 1658 times)

procrastiNate

Re: All Eyez On Me movie soundtrack
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2016, 02:35:18 PM »
The Outlawz sold out that´s the problem...everybody know that the outlawz can´t be commericial so they sold out in the underground and the music is weak now a days..the last decent album was in 2005 outlaw 4 life then garbage.

"We Want In" and "Perfect Timing" had some moments also - tracks like "Pushin' On" were really good in my opinion. The problem with the Outlawz has always been their consistency - they were capable of providing good music without 'Pac, but it just never transcended into a really dope album, that you could call a classic.

"Retribution" was their best take @ it, but maybe one day we'll hear that Dramacydal album from 94/95 and see if it could top that...

What is your issue with the Outlawz?

The question is - what's dude issue with the world?

check out the retard who showed up  :D
hey stupid and all the rest of the retards here this is the fucking internet not how i live my life so whatever you read is not the person i am why are people so stupid and jump to conclusions on some stupid shit they read on here u retards need a reality check as far as the fuklawz go in reality i really dislike them   
You call everyone on here a retard, but yet you have no fucking clue on how to use any sort of punctuation in your posts whatsoever.