Author Topic: Diamond Lane are doing a favor for music...  (Read 888 times)

Chef_YRD

Re: Diamond Lane are doing a favor for music...
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2016, 07:51:13 AM »
MC Eiht on a dj quik lol. That should sound weird. Unless quik adds a jazz touch to it.

Check king t FB the beat is incredible
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

WestWestYA

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2016, 09:56:02 AM »
MC Eiht on a dj quik lol. That should sound weird. Unless quik adds a jazz touch to it.

Could u just put link. Cause i cant find shit on king t fb.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2016, 10:57:40 AM »

Could u just put link. Cause i cant find shit on king t fb.

Yeah sorry bruh I'm kinda of technologically handicapped I'll have my girl help me...stay tuned haha ✊🏼
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Chef_YRD

Chef_YRD

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2016, 11:17:48 AM »
That's the best I can do dog I'm stupid just scroll to Saturday

WestWestYA

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2016, 04:33:04 PM »

Found it
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1637633996559673&id=100009392642915

Man this video just bought a tear to my eye lol. Never thought these 2 would shake hands like brothers. Real west coast love right here.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2016, 05:27:58 PM »

Found it

Man this video just bought a tear to my eye lol. Never thought these 2 would shake hands like brothers. Real west coast love right here.

Real talk I felt that too....and to top it off that song sounds like all types of dope...if you listen closely there's a vocal sample at the end that's pure 🔥🔥 and that chorus ? Man it's going to legendary

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2016, 05:47:34 PM »

Found it

thatswestup

B.A.

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2016, 08:39:33 PM »
That track sounds dope! I think they nailed Mc Eiht's and Dj Quik's sound, it's a good blend of both, that jazzy/soulfull/funky shit! Even though it was known that they were cool and had been for some time now (I remember one of them saying in an interview that they had even been in the studio together), I still never thought we'd actually see the day these two legends got down together. It's a beautiful thing and long over due.

Anybody have any info as to what they got cookin? New Quik album? Eiht+Quik project? A track for Eiht's Which Way Iz West album that's been delayed over and over again?

Funny how on that FB page the dude spells Dj Quik's name, Q.U.I.C.K...not to be a dick, but he left in the C, when the C ain't in Quik. Lol, sorry, couldn't resist ;D
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

dj coma

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2016, 01:48:52 PM »

Found it

They've been cool since like 99 when they did a song together for a soundtrack that never saw the light of day.

WestWestYA

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2016, 04:15:30 PM »

Found it

They've been cool since like 99 when they did a song together for a soundtrack that never saw the light of day.
We know dude. This is on  camera tho.