Author Topic: could 2pac have survived injuries?  (Read 1353 times)

Re: could 2pac have survived injuries?
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2016, 06:14:07 AM »
post the name of that documentary if anybody knows it.

procrastiNate

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2016, 08:29:14 PM »
I remember seeing or listening to a interview were they said the damages had already gone so far that oxygen to his brain was limited. So if he ever woke up, he would have been a vegetable
I heard something similar recently, said he was brain dead so they had no other choice than to pull the plug. Same situation when my boy shot himself in the head. Me and mine and his ex went in the room to see him and he was still breathing but he was completely brain dead so they pulled the plug.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 08:31:33 PM by procrastiNate »

jmix

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2016, 09:13:58 PM »
I remember seeing or listening to a interview were they said the damages had already gone so far that oxygen to his brain was limited. So if he ever woke up, he would have been a vegetable
I heard something similar recently, said he was brain dead so they had no other choice than to pull the plug. Same situation when my boy shot himself in the head. Me and mine and his ex went in the room to see him and he was still breathing but he was completely brain dead so they pulled the plug.

tupac lost the lung. It was the last procedure he had.

It was when they said he was fighting procedures and his organs were failing they wanted to put him in an induced coma and afeni said no, that If he was fighting that hard against what they were doing, and his body was failing, just to let him go.

they pulled life support.

What I have been told (multiple dif accounts) is that more than likely he was NOT brain dead, but #1 went brain dead after support was shut off, or told that without life support he would go brain dead.

Some say he was, then others like Danny Boy, Mopreme and Kidada say he responded to them in some way during those days. Mopreme said he shook the bed and both Danny Boy and Kidada said he responded to music once with a smile and both times with tears.

The saddest part is the fact that he had alot of seepage from his eyes and mostly they were 'glued' shut by mucus FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS and he could not breath on his own, at all whatsoever.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:19:32 PM by jmix »

abusive

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2016, 06:35:04 AM »

tupac lost the lung. It was the last procedure he had.

It was when they said he was fighting procedures and his organs were failing they wanted to put him in an induced coma and afeni said no, that If he was fighting that hard against what they were doing, and his body was failing, just to let him go.

they pulled life support.

What I have been told (multiple dif accounts) is that more than likely he was NOT brain dead, but #1 went brain dead after support was shut off, or told that without life support he would go brain dead.

Some say he was, then others like Danny Boy, Mopreme and Kidada say he responded to them in some way during those days. Mopreme said he shook the bed and both Danny Boy and Kidada said he responded to music once with a smile and both times with tears.

The saddest part is the fact that he had alot of seepage from his eyes and mostly they were 'glued' shut by mucus FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS and he could not breath on his own, at all whatsoever.

With all due respect, in your humble opinion, should Afeni have pulled the plug?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2016, 08:43:44 AM »
After reading jmix's post, it reminded me of when someone close to me passed away almost two years ago. When their eyes get like that, they're not doing well and are probably close to shutting down. Instead of pulling the plug, they were put on palliative care -- basically it's a scenario where they're not going to make it but rather than letting them go, they are given heavy doses to make the process calm and painless but nothing else for life support, so from that point forward, the body starts to shut down but the patient is unconscious and in no pain. It usually takes a few days at that point for them to pass away.

b.laden

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2016, 05:23:19 AM »
i doubt he was brain dead and not after one week injured  ..nowadays we got artificial respiration procedure . injuries in the liver, stomach  are more serious than a lung for a normal person beacause of the quantity of the blood loss
yeah i think he could  have survived but messed up . RIP Pac and Afeni Shakur
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 05:33:22 AM by b.laden »

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2016, 10:06:21 AM »
Look at Lamar Odom .. Many deemed him dead and he was on life support for weeks if not months .... Seeing him now, u would never know it tho

b.laden

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2016, 08:07:37 AM »
brain dead mean dead , totally . life support is  different. a ventilation, a feedind tube or a dialysis sustain life for a long time.
an you can live good with just one lung

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2016, 08:38:55 AM »
Beanie Sigel just lost a lung n his voice changed, but other than that he seem to be doin fine

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2016, 08:50:03 AM »
But yo imagine if pac would have risen on the 13th instead of died.....or imagine if Afeni had not pulled the plug, they removed the lung, the bullet, and pac was artificially repaired like Vader or something...He would've been the biggest thing since Jesus Christ my dude
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 08:51:48 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)