Author Topic: The Game - Block Wars OST (New Project Out July 29th, Tracklist & Cover Art)  (Read 1577 times)

ILoveQSeven

Tracklist:
01. Block Wars
02. Freeway
03. Get High
04. Alameda
05. Gutter
06. Uzis And Grenades (Feat. Lorine Chia)
07. Lights Go Out
08. Run It
09. Bullet With Your Name On It
10. Murder

Dogg Ly Dogg

Who can't stop Game? He dropped a double disc in october and a soundtrack last month and he still dropping material damn  :o

doggfather

whats this?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Chef_YRD

Who can't stop Game? He dropped a double disc in october and a soundtrack last month and he still dropping material damn  :o

The only thing is he's pretty average overall
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Blood$

The only thing is he's pretty average overall

nah Documentary 2 and 2.5 were both solid to near classic efforts, the Streets Of Compton soundtrack I'll admit didn't hold as much replay value except for a few joints but it was still one of the better overall releases this year it just got way outgunned by YG and Schoolboy Q's albums lol

I hope this one is dope though

Sccit

Bet it'll be on part wit the streets of cpt album, which was pretty dope

SuperSpider

Dope cover

GangstaBoogy

Dude is grindin
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

Anybody cop this? I don't see a discussion thread on it and it came out in July .. How was it soundin?

Blood$

Anybody cop this? I don't see a discussion thread on it and it came out in July .. How was it soundin?

the be honest this one was kinda forgettable but it was just a soundtrack for an app and not really an album lol

"Block Wars" and "Get High" were the best tracks off top

Sccit

It's still an album .. Just a quickly thrown together one. Like the streets of Compton "soundtrack" .. Was it on the same level?

Blood$

It's still an album .. Just a quickly thrown together one. Like the streets of Compton "soundtrack" .. Was it on the same level?

I would rate SOC a 3.5/5, I'd give this one a 3/5
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:03:05 PM by Blood$ »

Marco

Anyone know the production credits of this project?
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Blood$

I have a hard copy I'll post it up later but Bongo did the majority of it, Jelly Roll produced "Get High"

JeremyM

I have a hard copy I'll post it up later but Bongo did the majority of it, Jelly Roll produced "Get High"

Yep, Jelly Roll did "Get High." Bongo did "Block Wars," and "Uzis and Grenades." Someone/thing called Goodguydez did "Freeway," "Gutter," "Lights Go Out," "Run It," and "Murder." And Sap did "Alameda" and "Bullet With Your Name On It."

Not a bad little project all things considered, but not for everyone. Definitely some Doc 2 outtakes on there. I think "Alameda" is my favorite right now.