Author Topic: WC - Cost Of Private Performance  (Read 407 times)

Ebony Zebedee

WC - Cost Of Private Performance
« on: July 29, 2016, 08:04:44 PM »
So I lost the plot at the beginning of the year and called Pistol Pete, WC's business contact on his social media profiles.

I was in a psych ward and not of sound mind but was genuinely interested as to how much Dub charges for a performances.

Pete was polite even though I interrupted his viewing of the Super Bowl and I didn't take offence when he asked me if I had a fat ass.

His initial price he quoted for a show was 7.5k which I thought was reasonable.
After explaining that my budget didn't permit he did state he open to negotiate.

He said DJ Crazy Toons always performs with Dub but didnt clarify if his service was included in the price.

I asked if I had to pay travel costs, as I'm in Australian which he said I did, and didn't budge when I said I would only pay a one way ticket and Dub could find his own way home.

My point in making this price available to you is that if you got together with friends and family and hired a venue you could realistically and affordably have one of the biggest vetrans of West Coast Rap perform at an intimate event. Wether it be a birthday or celebration or just a private show.

You could get those you invite to contribute to the costs and have a better and more relatable experience than you would at a concert.

Worthwhile investigating.

I want to highlight Petes use of the word "negotiate" for any budding entrepreneurs who would like to capitalise on this information and potentially become a tour promoter.

I apologised to Pete for wasting his time as Im sure he gets plenty of nonsense phone calls.

Just thought I might share what I learned and drum up a bit of business for the sexiezt Crip in the industry.

Chef_YRD

Re: WC - Cost Of Private Performance
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 08:27:49 PM »
Glad to see your back haha
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

gio™fugahoo

Re: WC - Cost Of Private Performance
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 08:28:46 PM »
Thank you really needed a good laughing this morning  ;D