Author Topic: NEW Tupac Assassination 3: Battle For Compton Trailer  (Read 1305 times)

kuruptDPG

Re: NEW Tupac Assassination 3: Battle For Compton Trailer
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2016, 04:07:42 PM »
i sent u a pm jmix or reply to my questions i posted here my friend

bigpimpin20

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2016, 04:37:44 PM »
reggie rat face wright junior in straight outta compton. dre must really dislike reggie to portrait him like that lol btw funny how suge always tried to discredit rappers for usin polkice as security while he himself had few pigs on payroll

« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 04:45:22 PM by bigpimpin20 »

Arthur Bishop

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2016, 02:39:20 PM »
lol at yall tryin to make reggie wright look like big dangerous boss/brain behind all this, this fat crooked cop was nothin more than suges flunky

then why is he sending me death threats?
if somebody would try to make movies and stuff publicly claiming i was behind some murders and i was innocent i would be mad enough to threatens to kill those people too

havent heard of puff sending Greg Kading any yet... :/
maybe thats because hes guilty lol but i believe he wanna stay silent about the whole thing and wait till people move on from that topic to somethin different

reggie wright jr is a common thug.

put this movie aside,

still a pos.

part of the reason i sleep with a loaded gun..

but lets talk about puffy and

Your still fucking talking. Alright. We'll see.

jmix

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2016, 02:45:06 PM »
lol at yall tryin to make reggie wright look like big dangerous boss/brain behind all this, this fat crooked cop was nothin more than suges flunky

if somebody would try to make movies and stuff publicly claiming i was behind some murders and i was innocent i would be mad enough to threatens to kill those people too

maybe thats because hes guilty lol but i believe he wanna stay silent about the whole thing and wait till people move on from that topic to somethin different

put this movie aside,

still a pos.

that is all i have to say about it from here on out.

Arthur Bishop

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2016, 03:59:03 PM »

put this movie aside,

still a pos.

If you want to give some head or money to interview cats, that's your business but this agenda shit for youtube views has to stop.

Save_uS_aerroc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2016, 05:03:09 PM »

put this movie aside,

still a pos.

If you want to give some head or money to interview cats, that's your business but this agenda shit for youtube views has to stop.

i think that retard jmix has more important things too worry about like me :D
those of you that still want this scam bullshit project dont worry i will provide you here on dub a dl link when its out stay tuned  8)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 05:06:06 PM by Save_uS_aerroc »

Calilove323

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2016, 03:15:06 PM »
Sccif and Hack need to layoff Jmix and Infinite. Both of those Niggas are good when they come to LA. I got them.