Author Topic: How do you.....  (Read 112 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
How do you.....
« on: April 22, 2003, 02:21:06 PM »
i need help y'all, how do you send mp3's through email or whatever, my computer burner broke down but i wanna send some of my mp3's to my bro's computer, i got aol

anybody have any idea??? ???

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Re:How do you.....
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2003, 02:57:49 PM »
??????

SpecialSam

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2003, 03:00:27 PM »
click on write where u send email, and then click on attachments and then find the file and then send it

p.s. u have 2 put in the adress of who ur sending it 2... email adress not house adress otherwise it wont send itll give u a error

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2003, 03:25:09 PM »
p.s. u have 2 put in the adress of who ur sending it 2... email adress not house adress otherwise it wont send itll give u a error

lmfao,thanks for letting us all know,ive always wondered why my emails wouldnt send but now i know!

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2003, 08:30:38 PM »
O&O...  the reason may be (since you said you have AOL), is that the MP3 file is too big to send as an attachment. AOL (as alot of mail servers do) has size limits on what you can send, and more than likely the MP3 is too big.

What you may want to do in this case is to network you and your brothers computers together and transfer/copy the files that way.
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.