Author Topic: The Death Row Family, Roscoe and J.Ro on Power 106  (Read 735 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re:The Death Row Family, Roscoe and J.Ro on Power 106
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2003, 07:24:06 PM »
Crook wuzn't on tha Row when khronik 2000 droPPed. I thynk he wuz styll on 19th street then. But I agree, it do sound lyke Keita wuz Pushin Crook...game rekognize game.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2003, 10:10:30 PM »
so the rollin 60s shotcaller is back on death Row?

More power to Suge............................

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2003, 04:34:45 PM »

I could be wrong, but......

Crook was signed to deathrow back when chronic 2000 dropped, when dpg 2002 dropped, when too gangsta 4 the radio dropped.  He was only on 1 song of dpg 2002, and a couple on tg4tr.  If he was supposed to be the headman, then why wasn't he all over those albums?  Keita Rock also helped work on C-Style Presents Straight Outta Cali, which had Crook all over it.  I think Keita has been trying to promote Crook for years, way before suge had even met him, he even made a vide for Way Cool.  I really do think that Keita Rock was the one pushing Crook and not Suge.

Remember this is just all speculation by me.

I'm not doubting what you sayin' doggy, but all I know from the time we were on the label to when we left, Crooked I was at the top of list to having his album drop and being groomed by my crew. Keita probably set everything in motion, I have no idea, but I can only speak from the time we were there, Suge always new he was going to drop Crook's album first. But it doesn't really matter now, because Crook's album will drop this year and I'll be there to cop it.

asdasda

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2003, 05:51:13 PM »
I'm ready too.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2003, 07:25:28 PM »

Crook was signed to deathrow back when chronic 2000 dropped, when dpg 2002 dropped, when too gangsta 4 the radio dropped.  He was only on 1 song of dpg 2002, and a couple on tg4tr.  If he was supposed to be the headman, then why wasn't he all over those albums?  Keita Rock also helped work on C-Style Presents Straight Outta Cali, which had Crook all over it.  I think Keita has been trying to promote Crook for years, way before suge had even met him, he even made a vide for Way Cool.  I really do think that Keita Rock was the one pushing Crook and not Suge.

I'm not doubting what you sayin' doggy, but all I know from the time we were on the label to when we left, Crooked I was at the top of list to having his album drop and being groomed by my crew. Keita probably set everything in motion, I have no idea, but I can only speak from the time we were there, Suge always new he was going to drop Crook's album first. But it doesn't really matter now, because Crook's album will drop this year and I'll be there to cop it.
cool
What do you think about the Dysfunktional Family ost?

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2003, 12:54:55 AM »

cool
What do you think about the Dysfunktional Family ost?