Author Topic: Techs Top 5 Singles of the Week  (Read 497 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Techs Top 5 Singles of the Week
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2003, 07:56:27 PM »
2.Panjabi MC Feat. Jay-Z - "Beware Of The Boys (Remix) (Crazy ass Middle-Eastern beat, with a touch of hip-hop...This is another banger...Jay-Z comes off strong for a change, and Panjabi MC brings that crazy ass Middle-Eastern flow...Who says this aint dope?)

It's an Indian beat....

Well no shit...You know what I mean...Middle-Eastern music and Indian music is basically the same...PeACe
'
i love ya ignorance, scittles
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2003, 10:29:06 PM »
You know what...There are just too many to pick a top 5...Here are some more...

1.E-40 - "One Night Stand" (I believe the Neptunes laced this one, and DAMN it's a banger...Lovin' the beat, lovin' the flows...This one's just ill)

I think Ric Rock produced it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2003, 11:33:59 PM »
2.Panjabi MC Feat. Jay-Z - "Beware Of The Boys (Remix) (Crazy ass Middle-Eastern beat, with a touch of hip-hop...This is another banger...Jay-Z comes off strong for a change, and Panjabi MC brings that crazy ass Middle-Eastern flow...Who says this aint dope?)

It's an Indian beat....

Well no shit...You know what I mean...Middle-Eastern music and Indian music is basically the same...PeACe
'
i love ya ignorance, scittles

So you're telling me Middle-Eastern music doesn't sound EXTREMELY similar to Indian music? LoL...I bet most people in this world would confuse Indian music with Middle-Eastern music...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2003, 11:34:41 PM »
You know what...There are just too many to pick a top 5...Here are some more...

1.E-40 - "One Night Stand" (I believe the Neptunes laced this one, and DAMN it's a banger...Lovin' the beat, lovin' the flows...This one's just ill)

I think Ric Rock produced it.

Oh God, that is such a rip off of a Neptunes beat...LoL

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2003, 11:40:22 PM »
Nah. Only people that would confuse Indian music with Middle eastern are those who are either 1) not from one of these 2 regions. 2) not familiar with the music of both regions and/or havent heard the music of

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2003, 01:36:02 AM »

Its not middle eastern U dumb fool...its INDIAN...but of course accordin to U India iz a part of da middle east, LMAO :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2003, 04:45:09 PM »

Its not middle eastern U dumb fool...its INDIAN...but of course accordin to U India iz a part of da middle east, LMAO :D

According to Blade, not me...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2003, 10:44:52 PM »
K-os - "Superstar part 0" (This joint is ill...It got that real old school feel to it, with that touch of Jazz, and a catchy chorus. Kind of reminds me of a cross between Busta Rhymes and The Roots. If you're looking for real Hip-Hop, it gets no better than this. It's just pure dopeness.)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2003, 10:45:20 PM by Sccit »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2003, 05:34:05 PM »
How bout that new Staga Lee joint?

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2003, 05:37:53 PM »
Nick Cannon - Your Pops Dont Like Me (pretty nice track with a good beat and a catchy tune....not the greatest lyrical achivement but overall a nice track)

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2003, 10:43:26 PM »
Ludacris - Act A Fool