Author Topic: Lil Bams - Wet Your Lips (Feat. Nate Dogg) (Produced by Damizza) NEW SONG  (Read 729 times)

romson19

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hzJw5YSvSIQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hzJw5YSvSIQ</a>
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

SuperSpider

Well worth the wait I'd say  ;D ;D That's technically a new hook and a recycled Nate verse then?

Okka

Did Lil Bams record with Nate Dogg or was Nate just added to this song?

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

ill check it out as lil bam did know nate well so its legit in my book

SuperSpider

Did Lil Bams record with Nate Dogg or was Nate just added to this song?

The part where Nate goes "All I wanna do" and so on and so on is taken from another Nate feature. The hook on its own however might or might have not been made specifically for Lil Bam.

Okka

This is not Lil Bam from Long Beach though.

romson19

This is not Lil Bam from Long Beach though.

Yep lil bams is the new artist in damizza label
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Mista Rosa

Thanks man. I will cop this to complete my Nate Dogg collection but that hook is far from his best work... The EP Warren G released was really better.

Still it is a pleasure to get some fresh Nate Dogg, it is getting really rare those days... People (Fredwreck, Battlecat, DPG etc) are sittting on his material...
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

SuperSpider

People (Fredwreck, Battlecat, DPG etc) are sittting on his material...

In a way, I kind of understand why producers would be sitting on stuff Nate has recorded for them. On the other hand, what I don't get is why rappers that have complete tracks with Nate (some dated as far as 2004) are not releasing them still.... People like 50 Cent, Bishop Brigante, Obie Trice, OFTB, AZ etc...Obviously some of those will have the tracks owned by the label they are/were signed to, but people like 50 Cent and maybe even Bishop Brigante have full control over what they can release, so why they are not doing it is beyond me

romson19

this snippet sounds dope

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

SuperSpider

Re: Lil Bams - Wet Your Lips (Feat. Nate Dogg) (Produced by Damizza) NEW SONG
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 11:54:59 PM »
this snippet sounds dope

sounds like a The Hard Way album leftover, I wish we could get another 213 album if there's enough stuff in the vault..

romson19

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 11:58:02 PM »
I wish but I really doubt it... Warren is lazy AF and he got new artist right now @chucctayla and they working on some new project
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Mista Rosa

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2016, 01:11:42 PM »
@Romson

I forgot about that song... Sounds tight from the little we can hear on the background !

That's that golden Nate we want to hear !
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2016, 01:46:16 PM »
Surely Nate must have more in the stash than the recycled chop jobs we've been hearing?

Okka

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2016, 09:31:55 AM »
Surely Nate must have more in the stash than the recycled chop jobs we've been hearing?

Yeah, people have said that they do have unreleased songs from Nate and of course there's songs that feature him, but maybe people just don't wanna release them? I think DJ Yella has one or two unreleased songs with Eazy and he said he wasn't goin' to relese them years and he still hasn't. I would love to hear unreleased songs though.