Author Topic: Lakers are a disgrace  (Read 1192 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Lakers are a disgrace
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2003, 08:33:18 PM »
IMO the spurs are more of a disgrace this postseason than the lakers the lakers are tied up 2-2 with a team higher seeded than them......the spurs are tied up 2-2 with the #8 seed team

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2003, 08:36:20 PM »
oh yeah the reason why the series is the way it is is because of the emergence of troy hudsen! no body is giving him credit it's not cuz the lakers are lazy or  cuz kobe's arm hurts (he didn't even complain about his arm btw) shaq's emotional status is a factor yes BUT IT"S TROY HUDSEN's unexpected scoring is the ultimate factor here  . so fuck all you laker haters not giving the lakers/troy hudsen credit for the wins and fuck anyone making excuses

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2003, 10:41:02 PM »
IMO the spurs are more of a disgrace this postseason than the lakers the lakers are tied up 2-2 with a team higher seeded than them......the spurs are tied up 2-2 with the #8 seed team

yeah, they are a digrace because why? Marbury hit a fluke shot he just threw up in game 1, and the suns escaped with a win just barely sunday... at least the spurs are playing with HEART and  PRIDE, and are actually trying. They are not laxidazical like the lakers, who have proved NOTHING all season long
« Last Edit: April 28, 2003, 10:41:45 PM by akaDRooPY »

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2003, 11:34:19 PM »
the wolves need wally to step up and garnett needs to be solid in the clutch end of game situations for the wolves to win the series and i think they can pull it off if they can win at home tomorrow night

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2003, 04:22:48 AM »
oh yeah the reason why the series is the way it is is because of the emergence of troy hudsen! no body is giving him credit it's not cuz the lakers are lazy or  cuz kobe's arm hurts (he didn't even complain about his arm btw) shaq's emotional status is a factor yes BUT IT"S TROY HUDSEN's unexpected scoring is the ultimate factor here  . so fuck all you laker haters not giving the lakers/troy hudsen credit for the wins and fuck anyone making excuses

The Spurs havent played good. Ill admit, but they havent looked as bad as the Lakers have in their losses. The Spurs are playing probably the worst type of team possible for them, matchupwise. The Suns just matchup perfectly with the Spurs. But theyve had two close losses, one a miracle. And a close win, and a blowout win. The Lakers got KILLED, i mean...KILLED in one game. And the others, relatively close. If u feel that the Spurs are a bigger disgrace because of that, then u might as well go ahead and admit that u feel the Spurs are the better team...and u expect more from them. If u expect the Lakers to win it all, and the Spurs not to...then the Lakers are the disgrace. Right?

Also...Minnesota=#4 seed, Pheonix=#8 seed. To u, that means Minnesota is better right? San Antonio=#1 seed, LA=#5 seed. Hmmm...just checkin..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2003, 06:11:03 PM »
if you think the suns are better than the wolves than that's your problem and the lakers are the 5th seed because shaq was out most of the begining of the season.....okay i'd like to see what the spurs' record would be without  ogar al gore...i mean duncan out there.  Also does the suns have an MVP candidate on it? do they even have 2 players scoring 30 points a game on it? no! oh yeah nevermind the lakers blew the wolves out in game one huh? oh never mind we took them to OT and damn near won 3! god damn let's get this clear ALL of you spurs fans said "oh we're going to roll through the playoffs this year....we're the best team in the league we're the hottest team in the league....ok first of all a team like that wouldn't struggle that hard against an 8th seed team  like the suns! the only overmatch you have is the stephon marbury tony parker one....you mean to tell me bo outlaw is a better player than duncan and robinson!? ha !   anyways if the lakers are playing lazy and are still  donig fair......and they CAN fix that than i'm fine with it as long as they pick it up. BUT if the spurs , who YOU said are playing good and close games but are still falling short......lol i feel bad for you

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2003, 06:15:30 PM »

yeah, they are a digrace because why? Marbury hit a fluke shot he just threw up in game 1, and the suns escaped with a win just barely sunday... at least the spurs are playing with HEART and  PRIDE, and are actually trying. They are not laxidazical like the lakers, who have proved NOTHING all season long

heart and pride obviously don't always equal a win then i guess, the fact that the suns were even that close to hit that shot says it all not once but twice

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2003, 09:07:54 PM »
damn lakers are fucking KILLING the wolves right now. hahahaha.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2003, 09:26:48 PM »
OMFG, what a damn disgraceful team!! LAKERS SUCK!!! They only beat Minnesota by 30 on their home floor without Fox...Damn those Lakers, they should be ashamed of themeselves...

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2003, 09:27:51 PM »
Lakers fuckin killed them

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2003, 09:33:03 PM »
LoL...anyone see the Spurs game? Suns fuckin KILLED them in the second half...They cut a 24 point lead to 6 and almost fuckin won the game...Spurs are about 30X more disgraceful than the Lakers will ever be...peACe

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2003, 10:02:27 PM »
T'Wolves got checked!!!!  :)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2003, 10:29:24 PM »
ya the lakers sure played lazy today  ;D

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2003, 02:17:55 AM »
Fuckin Lakers, I hate when they play like that...shit makes Laker haters creep back into their little holes. ;D ;D

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2003, 02:49:46 AM »
I bet in the end a totally different team will win the championships lool... dont underestimate kingz&mavz
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin