Author Topic: Lakers are a disgrace  (Read 1206 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Lakers are a disgrace
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2003, 03:26:28 AM »
loL@ Laker fans comin out tha woodworkz to support their team after a win. Whatta surprise! lol.

For Jake (the most ignorant basketball fan ive known in a while). U are the KING of "calling the kettle black". Everything u said about us "spurs fans", is what the Laker fans on this board have been doing since the beggining of the season. Ive been the only Spurs fan on here, for a LONG time...until a couple more came to tha board. But how many Laker fans have been saying, "wait till the playoffs...we'll dominate. We are the best team in the league, because we won a year ago...". LOL. Sound familiar? I think tha Spurs will win it all, but i never thought theyd sweep thru the playoffs n just dominate everybody. As for their series with the Suns, yah the Suns are giving them trouble. But definetely no more trouble then the Wolves have givin yall. Until today, yall looked like SHIT. We've blown out tha Suns twice already.

One way or another, theyll play eachother in round 2. And i can always tell when a Laker fan is scared, cus they start to run their mouth alot. Maybe by sum miracle yur team will win this year tho, and u can feel like a winner Jake.  ;)

Immortal

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2003, 09:33:32 AM »
sup yall, ive finally hate to admit it but reality has turned over to the LAkers.

[size=10]THE LAKERS WILL WIN THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP 2003 :-X :-X ::) :-[[/size]

I MEAN THE WOLVES JUST SUCK, THEY LOST 120-90 AT HOME GROUND YESTERDAY, THEY LET ME DOWN :'(

[size=10]LAKERS ARE BACK[/size]
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2003, 04:05:11 PM »
Until today, yall looked like SHIT. We've blown out tha Suns twice already.

Correction: Lakers blew 'em out in game one by 20...PeACe

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2003, 06:09:00 PM »
immortal tech..

your average "i dont know how to use large font" laker fan.. *sigh*
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Sub-Z

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2003, 06:37:12 PM »

you forget bout game 1?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2003, 06:50:54 PM »

you forget bout game 1?

Thank you, but I already pointed that out...

Sub-Z

« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2003, 06:54:31 PM »
no shit nik,i felt the need to point it out AGAIN....that is unless you have a problem with it your majesty

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2003, 10:56:03 PM »

For Jake (the most ignorant basketball fan ive known in a while).

funny ......you call me ignorant about basketball and i can keep an actual intellectual coversation about basketball with anyone unlike you who has to make personal swipes (even though i don't like tech i gotta agree) when you make personal swipes at someone you already lost the argument. also you call me ignorant but think the suns are a better team than wolves and think fox is a bad defender, think john stockton and karl malone are overrated, ect. i can pull out a grip of 'ignorant things you say about basketball but i've learned that it's almost useless arguing with you cuz you're stuborn and negative and anything not to your liking you make and excuse for it being wrong , that's fine whatever do your thang. but you know what you ain't as high and mighty as you think you are

ps you ALWAYS got to think you need the last word.....oh yeah if 'm the ignorant one.....what's up with thinking Latinos only means mexicans lol whatever man , spurs lakers next week

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2003, 11:04:41 PM »
oh yeah it's obvious how much basketball YOU REALLY watch......game 1 we blew the wolves out , game 3 we ALMOST won, game four we etched out a win and game 4 we blew them out again ! the wolves only had 1 and a half good games against us, but the suns have challenged you in EVERY game.......THE SUNS , the wolves are seeded higher than us and had an MVP candidate and a fucking allen iverson clone (almost )playing who do the suns got!?

penny hardaway (i like him but ehh)- an over the hill faded star still trying to get back into gear

shawn marion-an off an on player (i like him also  a lot but ehh)

Stephon marbury -your only mismatch

bo outlaw -great player who i'd like to have on the lake showbut no duncan or robinson

basically all they got is Starbury.......to your Duncan, Robinson , Parker, Bowen, Rose, claxton (ehh i know but he had a good game)......you should be fucking this team up!

we're going up against a hungry wolves team with the potential MVP playing with a gaurd who is equalling his offense

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2003, 12:49:16 AM »
i been saying it forever that the Lakers gonna take it again and will conitinue to do so.....LAKE show gonna punk you all.....LAKERS 2004 Champs!!!!!

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2003, 01:57:24 AM »
Fuck the haters!! We going for 4, Minny came and brought their A game. They did what they could, give them props. But no way in hell was anyone really thinking they could beat the Lakes in a 7 game series. I just luv how Laker haters actually pay more attention to the Lakers than their own fuckin teams. Fuck the bullshit, Laker haters...eat a dick niggas, and pay attention to your squad before they ass get eliminated!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2003, 04:28:40 AM »

funny ......you call me ignorant about basketball and i can keep an actual intellectual coversation about basketball with anyone unlike you who has to make personal swipes (even though i don't like tech i gotta agree) when you make personal swipes at someone you already lost the argument. also you call me ignorant but think the suns are a better team than wolves and think fox is a bad defender, think john stockton and karl malone are overrated, ect. i can pull out a grip of 'ignorant things you say about basketball but i've learned that it's almost useless arguing with you cuz you're stuborn and negative and anything not to your liking you make and excuse for it being wrong , that's fine whatever do your thang. but you know what you ain't as high and mighty as you think you are

ps you ALWAYS got to think you need the last word.....oh yeah if 'm the ignorant one.....what's up with thinking Latinos only means mexicans lol whatever man , spurs lakers next week

lol...once again, "pot callin tha kettle black".

get your facts strait, before u try to attack me with them.

I dont think the Suns are better then the Wolves. But i do think the Suns match up better with the Spurs, then the Wolves do. My only response to YOU, saying that the Wolves were better then the Suns because of their seeding, was that the Spurs are seeded #1, when the Lakers are #5. So if the Wolves are better then Pheonix, for their seeding...then the Spurs are better then the Lakers...for their seeding. Correct? Or just it only work, when its in your favor? Once again, getting facts strait. I dont believe Stockton and Malone are overrated. They are actually underrated. Ive said before, that they are BORING. Whether u believe that or not, i could care less. Fox, as a defender....lol. Fox, i would have said is OVERRATED. And if this year doesnt prove that, i dont know what does. Most of the Laker role players are VERY overrated. Horry has hit sum big shots in his career (he's played with some good set-up men), but his overall game is trash. Fox, lol. No comment necessary. Fisher is decent, but he's nowhere near what anyone on here would make him out to be. Im not gonna go on with the others. The thing is, u dont see me jock my team so blindly as a lot of u do. I know what the strengths and weaknesses are. I say i think they are the best team in the league. But ive seen Laker fans run up on here, and say that the 5 best players in the League are Kobe, Shaq, Horry, Fox, and Fisher. LOL. how STUPID is that? If LA had the best record this year, you would throw that up ANY chance u got...to say they are the best in the league right now. But since they didnt have the best record...and actually, 5th in the west...u seem to want to pretend that record means nothing. U cant have both man, whats good FOR your arguments...are also good AGAINST them. Only thing u said that is true...Lakers/Spurs up next. And ill say, it should be GOOD. If the Lakers win...ill congradulate them. U gonna do tha same if tha Spurs win? Doubt it...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2003, 04:44:36 AM »
I call shots round here, when Dirk rapes O'Neal dont shed a tear!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2003, 07:51:51 AM »

lol...once again, "pot callin tha kettle black".

get your facts strait, before u try to attack me with them.

I dont think the Suns are better then the Wolves. But i do think the Suns match up better with the Spurs, then the Wolves do. My only response to YOU, saying that the Wolves were better then the Suns because of their seeding, was that the Spurs are seeded #1, when the Lakers are #5. So if the Wolves are better then Pheonix, for their seeding...then the Spurs are better then the Lakers...for their seeding. Correct? Or just it only work, when its in your favor? Once again, getting facts strait. I dont believe Stockton and Malone are overrated. They are actually underrated. Ive said before, that they are BORING. Whether u believe that or not, i could care less. Fox, as a defender....lol. Fox, i would have said is OVERRATED. And if this year doesnt prove that, i dont know what does. Most of the Laker role players are VERY overrated. Horry has hit sum big shots in his career (he's played with some good set-up men), but his overall game is trash. Fox, lol. No comment necessary. Fisher is decent, but he's nowhere near what anyone on here would make him out to be. Im not gonna go on with the others. The thing is, u dont see me jock my team so blindly as a lot of u do. I know what the strengths and weaknesses are. I say i think they are the best team in the league. But ive seen Laker fans run up on here, and say that the 5 best players in the League are Kobe, Shaq, Horry, Fox, and Fisher. LOL. how STUPID is that? If LA had the best record this year, you would throw that up ANY chance u got...to say they are the best in the league right now. But since they didnt have the best record...and actually, 5th in the west...u seem to want to pretend that record means nothing. U cant have both man, whats good FOR your arguments...are also good AGAINST them. Only thing u said that is true...Lakers/Spurs up next. And ill say, it should be GOOD. If the Lakers win...ill congradulate them. U gonna do tha same if tha Spurs win? Doubt it...
i would.....i give any team there props..... just like the kings last year i fuckin give it up to them....... but yeah if we lose i mean i be pissed but id give it up to them for pullin it off...... but it aint gonna happen so im not even worrying about it..... ;)

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2003, 08:01:16 AM »
lets just get ready for Lakers-Spurs