Author Topic: Mr. Misconstrued Is Back!!  (Read 318 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Mr. Misconstrued Is Back!!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2003, 04:05:41 PM »
lol, I didn't delete your account nik. Trust me, if I knew how, I would have done it 2 years ago. And as for the slimfast thing, you're gay ass said it in that chat we had 3 nights ago with Blade/Myself/Redrum/etc. Like I said predictable. And horribly, horribly pathetic. I was coming back whether you were here or not. I had made the decision that I wasn't going to let a 15 year old kid keep me from enjoying the best net community around. I tell you what, if you REALLY want to talk to me like a man about this, give me a pm, and we might be able to sort shit out. Until then, I'ma clown you word for word.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2003, 04:06:01 PM »
And you expect me to stop posting at WCC cuz no one wants me around? No, I'm not a punk...I don't come here to please other people, I come here to entertain myself...And how do I lie? Cuz I said I'm 16? I am 16...Ask Roccy, ask Jamal, ask Rap Quake, ask R-E-L, ask Doggy, ask Infinite...Ask anyone who knows me in real life!...And now you're saying you diss me because I lie? That's straight out bullshit...EVERYBODY LIES!!! And I still don't know why you think I lie...I've met most of the people on WCC who live in Cali in real life, so they all know me and know how I am...Chill the fuck out man...This was all an excuse for you to come back to WCC...PeACe

SpecialSam

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2003, 04:18:18 PM »
sup nik welcome back man, i knew u were gonna come back. jus be coo wit ppl aite homie....peace

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2003, 04:34:48 PM »
LMAO...good to have ya back NIK...fuck the haters

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2003, 04:49:23 PM »
This thread has become a gore fest.

Jome

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2003, 09:37:42 PM »
LMAO @ Big Bad Ass hacking NIK's account & e-mail.. duh!!  ::)